6.19

The shackles on his wrists suddenly tightened and turned into a pair of cold white hands. The fingers were slender and slender, and there were bulging blood vessels of Qingdai color under the skin. There was an indescribable sexiness.

    At the same time, it also reveals strangeness that cannot be ignored.

    Li Yu felt like a rag doll who had lost his life. His arms were easily pulled high and pressed against the wall above his head.

    He clearly felt a cold nose down his forehead, all the way to his lips.

    "You are very smart." A voice said against his lips, "You look so good and beautiful tonight."

    Li Yu, "..."

    You fucking perverted, wear this kind of clothes.

    Li Yu didn't care about the small details. He was panicking now. He didn't expect that the vinegar ghost was smarter than him. He actually saw through his plan to stay in the way.

    Since everyone is so smart, there is no need to go around.

    He took a deep breath and suddenly seemed to smell something, very faint and familiar.

    Unable to remember for a while, he directly skipped this question and talked with the other party well, "What is your name?" No

    one answered.

    Li Yu went on to say, "Did you ever fall in love before you died? I'm straight and can't get rid of it. I'll introduce you to a friend tomorrow. It definitely fits your eyes." No

    one answered.

    Li Yu is distressed. Do you want to say a word or be rude?

    The other party didn't speak. He had to say what he should say. As soon as his lips parted, his neck was bitten fiercely. His eyes were red and the air was cold.

    After finishing it, angry, Li Yu was completely panicked, and finally calmed down, his heart hung up again.

    The bite happened to be an artery. As soon as the skin broke, the blood oozed out immediately. He seemed to have heard the voice of the other person swallowing the blood.

    Somehow, he remembered Sheng Yiming.

    The man's throat is really good-looking, perfectly curved, and there is an inexplicable temptation when swallowing red wine.

    "His!" Li Yu said with pain, closing his eyes subconsciously.

    The white light fell into the eyes from the gap between the upper and lower eyelids, and Li Yu opened his eyes violently, with a hand on his face.

    Sheng Yiming squatted in front of him, patting the palm on the young man's face, "Mr. Ding."

    Li Yu slammed on the hand, and was surprised to find that he could move. He touched the neck for the first time, his skin was intact, there was no wound, and his clothes Also changed back to the previous work clothes.

    He can't tell right now whether the red moon is poisonous or the vinegar ghost is poisonous, which can confuse people's minds and influence their hearts.

    The young man raised his head and met the man ’s dark eyes, "Mr. Sheng, why are you here?" It was

    still a safe passage, but the surrounding lights were bright, the gloomy cold disappeared, and the temperature of the air conditioner above the head was just right. 'S music came from the other side of the white passage door, pulling him back to reality from another world.