6.9

Li Yu looked calm and calm, and knew that he must have a full grasp of the ghost.

    He grabbed Tang Song's arm and took two steps back, giving the old man ample room to spread.

    In the eyes of Tang Song, there is no difference in peace except in the spotlights on the ceiling.

    Holding the hair and looking back and forth several times to make sure that the other party was not hit by bumps, he was relieved and asked angrily, "Where the hell did you go ?! I talked to the old man, no, the old man turned around I found that you were gone. "

    Li Yu," I have been following you. "

    " Fart, if you have been following, why haven't I seen you or heard footsteps. "Realizing what, Tang Song spoke The voice was getting smaller and lower, and asked, "Dude, are you fascinated by something."

    Li Yu said about the female ghost, pointing to the ceiling above the slope, "You can't see?"

    "Unseen." "Tang Song shook his head."

    In front of me, I looked down at the guy and said, "He has a high flame, it's different

    from yours." Then he took out three yellow papers with red runes drawn from the bag he carried .

    Huang Fu spontaneously ignited without fire, flew out with the force of the subject, and went straight to the ceiling.

    The female ghost, who had already died down, caught fire and screamed again, but this time, only the pain of being burned by the blue flame.

    Li Yu saw that her cheeks were like cracked ground, peeling off pieces, and before they landed, she became black dust and disappeared into the air.

    Tang Song pinched his nose. "It smells so bad."

    Li Yu glanced at him without saying a word, and then saw the other person pull out his ear again, whispering tinnitus.

    Li Yu, "..."

    This kind of physique that can't be heard or seen is really enviable.

    The blue flame drawn by the yellow character spread quickly, and the female ghost was completely burned out and then extinguished by itself. The pungent smell in the air also disappeared.

    Seeing the subject seems easy, but it is hard, but now the crisis is lifted, he quietly called out.

    Fearing that the two juniors behind would find that he was unable to do so, he lost face, and he pressed his back harder.

    Pull the zipper of the carry-on bag and turn his head to look at Tang Song. "It's solved."

    Li Yu was stunned. "This is the female ghost in the office ?"

   Tang Song encountered himself and Fa Xiao on the way to the office. The strange thing is very detailed to the subject.

    The viewer looked at his own Tang Song with the same eyes, twisting his beard habitually and said, "Yes, as soon as we entered the office, she ran away, chased all the way, and just met you."

    Li Yu reacted a little. But come.

    The watcher continued, "She hanged herself with her hair. Before you went to the bathroom with Mr. Tang, you always felt that your back neck was cold. That's because her tiptoe hung down and just touched you."

    Tang Song scared Ah, with a backhand, covering the back of the neck, he asked in amazement, "So what should I do, we, do we need to take a shower of grapefruit leaves or something?"