6.21

Awang squatted in front of the bedside table and took out the lock box.

    Uncover the lid, buckle it with one hand, put the dark red chicken blood against the card, and pour it down.

    His movements were not large, and he was cautious and cautious, afraid of spilling.

    Li Yu saw that the dark red card seemed to have its own life. After being stained with chicken blood, it was quickly sucked completely and dripped a little onto the phalanx below.

    The phalanx's color is strange, not as if it is contaminated with too much blood, but as if it was burned or smoked by flames.

    "1551, can you further confirm the condition of the phalanx?"

    "No, it takes a short distance." The

    system killed Li Yu with a shot. The scene confirmed that he was afraid of being scared to death on the spot.

    "No, if you are frightened by syncope, I can call you an emergency number." 1551 said that he was afraid that the host would retreat.

    Li Yu, "... Thank you so much."

    1551, "You're welcome, it should be."

    Previously, he didn't have an emotion module, and he didn't understand many things, but now, those emotions that he once couldn't understand, can feel some ...... In this world, the host is really difficult. Can you help me?

    In the picture, Awang finally poured the little box of chicken blood, and then touched a bowl full of raw rice from the drawer of the bedside table. After a while, he took out three incenses from the second drawer and lit it Insert into the bowl.

    The burned incense head turned grey and fell into the bowl. The light gray smoke rose up and disappeared into the room.

    Awang turned around and sat down against the bedside table, chattering, and began to say everything that happened today.

    Listen, listen, Li Yu heard his name.

    He heard Awang say, "I think Ding is a bit strange. He seems to be testing me, but it seems not."

    In the dim room, there was a sudden click and the cup on the coffee table suddenly fell.

    Awang frowned, "Do you think it is?"

    He pondered for a moment, leaning his head against the bedside table with the top of his head resting on the card.

    "Is it because he was unsuccessful in the previous two strikes that made him vigilant, but why would he doubt me?" Awang Baisi was puzzled.

    The theory of ghosts and gods has always been illusory. Some people said that they had seen it, and some people also denied the existence of these things throughout their lives.

    He always felt that the small foreman was the latter, because after two attacks, he only showed a very short time of panic, that is, half an hour of kung fu. He should work and eat, eat, and eat, not to explore. Ideas and actions.

    With another click, the cup on the coffee table stood up again.

    Awang froze for a while, "Yes, he has a rune on him, I saw him take it out." The

    room suddenly fell into silence, the light of the desk lamp seemed to be a little darker, the blackout curtains did not wind automatically, and floated, gradually, From the ground to about two meters away, the fabric protrudes, forming a person's facial contour.