I Want

Sheng Yiming tasted red wine, and his eyes kept turning around the young man's face, trying to penetrate with his eyes, to see the real soul inside.

Li Yu was uncomfortable when he was seen. He panicked and took out his hand hidden in his pocket and put it back on the table.

The young man's fingers are slender and slender, and his nails are clean and round, with pink.

Swallowing the astringent red wine, the man's thick eyelashes shuddered, covering the warm emotions in his eyes, but soon, the eyelids were raised again, and he looked again at the beautiful hand on the opposite table.

Sheng Yiming clearly remembered that last night, the fingers squeezed the thin quilt and the back of the hand was straight.

If there is one more ring on it, it will be more sexy and more attractive.

With a creak, the young man put down his knife and fork and wiped his mouth with a napkin.

Sheng Yiming put down the cup and reached over, grabbing the young man's right hand, holding his ring finger with his thumb and ten fingers, secretly measuring the circumference.

Li Yu had a trained, very accurate intuition about the proposal, and he noticed the man's attempt and immediately retracted his hand. He panicked and tried to divert Sheng Yiming's attention, grinning and said, " Happy birthday. "

The waiter standing not far behind the young man received the key four words and quickly turned around into the kitchen, and launched a small car with a warm cover.

The bright silver cover was uncovered, and inside was a small cake.

Li Yu bowed his head, the paper crown on his head fell down, and almost fell into the cake. Fortunately, he was quickly caught and backhanded on the man's head.

The cake is exquisite and the size is only slightly larger than the slap.

"The cake embryo was made by the store and the cream was framed by me." The young man took the cake to the table like a treasure and stuffed the man with a cake knife. "Make a wish first."

"My wish has been fulfilled." Sheng Yi After making a clear statement, cut the cake into two equal parts, one half.

Li Yu twisted his eyebrows. "

You don't have too many wishes. You can pray for something else." "No." Sheng Yiming said.

A person who is too greedy will lose even the only things he has right now. He dare not ask for more. He just wants to hold a treasure full of arms like a wealthy slave.

If anyone wants to take it away, he must defend it to the end.

The soft cake exudes a seductive scent, the white cream is silky and sweet, and the entrance melts into a viscous liquid, sliding down the throat into the esophagus.

Don't allow it if you don't want it. Li Yu ate the cake and thought about it, so I knew it later.

Anyway, they still have a lot of time.

Swallowing the cake, Li Yu's hand moved quietly down and touched his carefully prepared gift again.

Suddenly the heart beats fast and the forehead heats up. As soon as I think of what to do next, my heart is both expecting and not provoking.

"Have you eaten?" When the cream on the youth's plate was scraped clean, the man asked in a low voice, "Do you want it?"

Li Yu looked over. On the cake in front of Sheng Yiming, the creamy small peach from his hand was gone The cake dough made by the cake master is intact.