6.35

Along the way, the mountains are all low-rise bungalows, with occasional fields and busy farmers.

    Li Yu walked around the mountain for about a kilometer, and finally saw a flat and open land, neat inside, with rows of tombstones standing upright.

    The red-painted gate of the cemetery has been completely rusted, mottled and old, and connected to it is a guard house.

    The gatekeeper's uncle protruded his head and shouted with his bare eyes, "Come on, come here to make a note."

    Li Yu stepped into the iron gate, stepped on the three steps of the guardhouse, and took notes from the uncle.

    Uncle pushed the reading glasses sliding down the bridge of his nose, and looked at the name of the deceased person who he wrote in surprise, "Are you going to see Axiang?"

    Li Yu put on the cap, "Do you know her?"

    "Know, dead For a few years now, a little young man often came to see her. ”The uncle threw the registration book and ballpoint pen into the drawer.“ The little young man claimed to be her younger brother. Every year in Qingming, he would sit alone in front of the tomb at dawn and walk in the morning. when the eyes are swollen. "

    he said the elderly with a sigh," I heard him say himself that one of their loved ones, who would want to, so young, no more ...... blame the poor. "

    Lee said goodbye to the fish Uncle Gatekeeper found Axiang's cemetery according to 1551 navigation.

    The cemetery is very rudimentary, and even the tombstone is the most common. There is no carving decoration. There is a small groove in front of the monument. There is some mud in it for inserting incense and candles.

    Li Yu put down the flowers and inserted two candles into the mud tank, and then three incense sticks in the middle of the candles.

    After lighting these one by one, he squatted down and burned paper money to Axiang with the iron basin borrowed from the guard house.

    Ah Xiang has disappeared. These paper money should not be received. Even he himself does not know why he made these futile efforts.

    When the paper money burned out, Li Yu approached Axiang's grave.

    The slate lid of the cemetery is tightly sewn together with the graves below. It is no different from the left and right houses except for a leak, but if you look closely, you can see that the tomb cover is not sealed by cement.

    Li Yu did not immediately pry it away, but first let the system perform a fluoroscopic scan.

    "There is something, in addition to ashes, there is a notebook." 1551 said.

    It's not moral to think about lifting people's graves. Even knowing that A Xiang is no longer there, Li Yu still raised three bows to the tombstone, and said something in his mouth.

    "Miss A Xiang, I am also forced to wait. When the task is over, I will definitely communicate with the above to see if I can operate behind the scenes and let you cast a good tire in your next life ..." After

    a minute, the words were finished.

    Li Yu looked around and determined that there was no one else, then reached out in a sneaky hand.

    The slate was fastened tightly, but the first two times were only loose, and it was not until the third time that it finally opened a seam.

    Li Yu quickly put his fingers in it, riveted enough, and finally opened the tomb completely, revealing the boxy urn below, and a thick hard-shell notebook.