6.30

Two months before the fire, there was a crack in the relationship between A Xiang and Lu Jiadong who had maintained a relationship between men and women less than three months ago. Lu Jiadong committed violence against A Xiang.

    Li Yu immediately compared the date of the mobile phone text message with the date of the watermark of the injured photo, which was only one day behind.

    He continued to look back, and A Xiang offered to break up after this time. Lu Jiadong was reluctant, and all kinds of sweet words confessed and fooled.

    A few days later, A Xiang softened, but after a while, A Xiang suddenly called Lu Jiadong as a beast in a text message, not something.

    Just wanting to continue to look at it and see what happened, footsteps suddenly sounded across the corridor.

    Awang is walking in the direction of himself and Pan Linlin.

    He grinned at the corners of his mouth, and his fingers on both sides of his thighs rubbed against the seams of his pants. His pace was steady and fast, and he was in a good mood.

    You don't need to guess that Awang must have calmed herself down when she was in the bathroom, and maybe even talked to herself.

    Awang walked over with a

    smile , shouting Ding brother, "Did you not come out yet?" Pan Linlin looked up anxiously in the emergency room and shook her head. "Should be fast." The

    voice just fell, and the emergency room door was pushed. open.

    The doctor pushed Lu Jiadong out of it and took off his mask, saying, "The patient's body is not bad. The coma is because of excessive mental stimulation. The family should not be too worried and should wake up soon."

    Pan Linlin's eyes were tearful. , "Thank you doctor." The

    speaking doctor waved his hand, allowing colleagues and nurses to push people into the ordinary wards that had already completed the procedures.

    The ward is for three people, and the remaining two positions are empty.

    Before the nurse left, Li Yu noticed some dry blood on the foot of Lu Jiadong's bed and immediately asked, "Has there been a patient before this bed?"

    "Yes." The nurse said two words in a warm voice and asked them to go back later, leaving only one person in the ward.

    The wards in the hospital always give people a cold feeling, and the less bright lights cast a dull white wall, which is depressing.

    Pan Linlin struggled all night and was exhausted. "Since the doctor said that only one is left, you should go back first."

    "How can this be done." Awang objected, realizing that he was too excited, and he calmed down with an expression that was too urgent and turned his head Looking at Li Yu, "Ding Ge, I'm afraid it's wrong to leave Ms. Pan alone. I'll talk to the nurse and I'll stay here to help."

    "This is an ordinary ward, leaving a few family members to watch it all The family's own wishes, the nurse said that leaving one is nothing more than fearing to disturb the rest of the patients in other wards. Let's be quiet, there should be no problem. "Li Yu said quietly.

    Awang's face slightly stiffened, "Ding Ge means, you also stay?"

    Li Yu, "Well."

    He turned to the corner of the sofa, and sat down, "Awang, you'll wait to make another one later The bed fee, sleep with Ms. Pan alone, I just sit on the sofa and squint for a while. "