6.13

In the Red Moon, the staff of various departments have been in place and started to work.

    Li Yu dragged his tired body to the lounge, and just lay down on the chair to rest, and someone came in.

    Tang Song put on a suit jacket and touched the eyes of the thief, kicking the young man's calf with his feet. "

    Go ahead , give some space." Li Yu opened his eyes and looked back again, closing tightly, reluctantly supporting The sofa sat up and put away a pair of straight legs.

    "Why are you here?"

    "I arranged the matter of moving the office to make up for it." Tang Song took his arm and curled up to the other side of the sofa, and fell asleep soon.

    Li Yu listened to the smooth breathing next door and soon fell asleep again.

    Unfortunately, he began to dream.

    In his dream, he returned to the wax shop.

    That room is still only one woman, her head bowed, arms holding a person in paper paste, mouth and remembered, "earthly resentment, broken clean, reborn in the road, go slowly, do not turn around."

    Like It is some kind of wish or admonition to the dead.

    Li Yu stood in the dead room and looked around. He found that the wreath he saw when he went to the afternoon was gone. On the walls on all sides, all were leaning on paper people.

    A pale face, a blushing face, a pair of black and white distinctly portrayed stiff and weird eyes, and a matching, slightly grinning mouth with a weird smile ...

    faced by this face , Li Yu was cold all over, and cold sweat drenched the entire back.

    He turned around to open the door and left, but found that there was no lock on the iron door, the door was embedded in the wall.

    Li Yu, "..."

    He sighed helplessly, since he can't get out, then stay at ease and see what monsters and monsters will appear nearby.

    The old lady was unaware of the other person in the room. She stood up the paper man who was pasted, took out the pen and paper to draw the facial features, and then put it on the wall, then went on to the next one.

    The newly-made paper man is not the same as the previous one. Just look at the frame made by bamboo sticks, it must be a tall and thin one.

    If the guess is correct, this paper man should be the one he customized.

    Even in a dream, Li Yu also got a little interest and looked forward.

    Along with the production process, he gradually discovered that the paper man's face was almost perfect, and the outline of his chin was firm and delicate, and even his limbs were slender and beautiful. What surprised him most was that it was completely compared to the life size.

    Li Yu blinked in surprise and turned to look at the others.

    In order to facilitate the handling, the paper people are almost H-shaped without curves, and the five-headed body was braced.

    Why are you making your own exception?

    Just thinking, the old lady in the living room suddenly disappeared.

    The room suddenly darkened, and the four corners were shrouded in darkness. The paper people with bright colors were still clear. As before, they stood quietly.