6.25

With a ding, a reminder sounded again in my mind, and something fell again.

    Li Yu will postpone looking at the props and concentrate on dealing with them.

    Anyone who sees a faceless paper man suddenly becomes his own, will panic.

    He is also included.

    His body was ahead of his head, and he was shocked to recoil, but the man against his back refused to let him go, and his hands pressed his shoulders harder.

    The man ’s tall height and sturdy body resemble a thick wall, encircling the entire youth. This airtight posture inevitably suffocates people.

    Li Yu breathed too fast, triggering a surge in heartbeat. He tried his best to suppress the idea of ​​escape and let the system open the live.

    In the picture, the eyes hidden behind him are not as dark as they are, reflecting the burning fire, like two demons who can only eat people's hearts.

    As long as he was struggling a little, the owner of his eyes would be more tense.

    Li Yu also stretched his face, "What does Mr.

    Sheng mean?" "Explain the facts." Sheng Yiming asked back with a smile, "Afraid?"

    His arm moved away from the young man's shoulder and moved forward, like two Root-cast vines crossed around the young man in front of him, tightly holding his left and right shoulders.

    Emotionally settled, Li Yu has now calmed down a lot, quietly and methodically continue to try to tear off the other party's mask.

    "I'm not afraid, there is Mr.

    Sheng ." Sheng Yiming gritted his teeth behind his back, but there was a joke on his mouth. "Want to kill him? The subject said, my character is too hard , it's ok, and I can ward off ghosts."

    He breathed one. Suddenly, the tip of the nose was buried in the tail of the young man's hair and sniffed. It was a very light fragrance and could not be named.

    This taste did not satisfy him. The emotions in his heart were tumbling. He wanted to hear the youth's answer, and was angry to hear it.

    Li Yu is really not afraid of death, even if the words come out, even the system squeezed cold sweat.

    "Don't think so

    , Mr. Sheng thinks so?" "Mr. Ding's thinking should be changed." Sheng Yiming lowered his head and rubbed his lips with the young man's ear. "There is a word called" Same journey. "

    Li Yu continued to struggle. Damn, the tighter the hoop.

    Sheng Yiming, "Hush, don't move, you look at the paper man, he is smiling at you, it seems that he agrees with what I said."

    Li Yu looked up.

    The paper man's body has been burned in half, and the charred bamboo sticks support the upper half hard, and the back of the face is full of fire.

    As the man said, the paper man is laughing, blushing with a smile, and then his eyes are pulled down, looking like he is crying.

    It's not that there is too much waste in his mind, but the paper man's expression is easy to distort.

    Li Yu couldn't help but scolded in his heart that it was shameless, but this is the Ghost Festival of Zhenger's eight classics, is it really okay for a paper man to show this expression, especially the paper man's face is exactly the same as his own.