6.31

"Mr. Ding, I also encountered strange things before." Pan Linlin said suddenly.

    Li Yu asked her, "What?"

    "I was touched by something when I opened the closet, and there was a small amount of mucus left on the back of my hand. This situation has happened to me twice since then. Again Later, I collected the mucus, and found a professional institution to identify it. The result of the appraisal said that those are human skin ... "The

    last few words Li Yu did not understand clearly," What? "

    " Group, tissue fluid. "

    Pan Linlin said He squatted to the ground with his nails clenched into his palm, almost bleeding the delicate skin.

    Li Yu remembered the first time he saw A Xiang manifested, there was no complete skin on that face, and he was sticky and exposed with red meat.

    But he didn't understand, why did Xiang want to find Pan Linlin, is it because he was unsuccessful in seizing himself, he turned his goal to the people around Lu Jiadong?

    If this is the case, Awang followed the hospital not only for Lu Jiadong, but also for Pan Linlin.

    Li Yu glanced worriedly at Pan Linlin's head buried in his arm, sighed, and the tired one squatted down.

    What the hell are you talking about? If you want to get revenge or go crazy, it ’s all your business. Why bother innocent people.

    When I think of the delicious spicy dried radish being mixed with ashes, there is a fire in my stomach.

    Outrageous.

    In the quiet elevator room, with a jingle, the two closed narrow metal doors slowly separated, and the long legs wrapped in black trousers came out.

    Li Yu looked along those two straight legs, facing his black eyes.

    He bent his eyes, "Mr.

    Sheng ." Sheng Yiming's face was not very good. After listening to this alienated name, his lips tightened, and his eyes turned, and he found a woman who was crying next to him squatting next to him, unable to chill. Suppressed spilled from the body.

    Li Yu stood up quickly, leaned in front of the man, and shouted into his ear, "Her husband, you are here."

    Sheng Yiming's complexion immediately improved, and his eyes were quite enjoyable, but his mouth was only lightly gracious.

    Li Yu knew that he had followed him all the time, just wondering why he suddenly came to the hospital, "How did you come?"

    Sheng Yiming squinted at him, "I haven't seen you for a few days, come and have a look."

    Li Yu was slightly embarrassed, the goal secret After resolving it, I turned around and was busy exploring the Red Moon, which really neglected people.

    Glancing at the dumbfounded Pan Linlin, the young man took the man's hand, hooked the other person's neck with his other arm, pressed the head down, and kissed his head.

    Biting the ear of the man, he quickly asked, "Why did you let me stay away from Lu Jiadong?"

    Sheng Yiming moved his ear, his arms naturally wrapped around the waist of the young man, and he embraced the whole person.

    "I know everything about the Red Moon." The warm breath rubbed the young man's ear, "What do you want to know? I can tell you."

    Li Yu quickly said, "Don't, I don't want to know anything."