6.8

The view of the Lord is confusing.

    Li Yu's eyelids jumped, "What do you mean?"

    The old man next to him slowly put down the tea cup, "As long as he keeps a distance from you, there will be no accidents."

    Li Yu remembered the previous speculation about being jealous by a ghost, "You mean, I was involved in Tang Song?"

    "Young man, you know, from your perspective alone, you are not a person with longevity." The subject narrowed his eyes slightly and his vicissitudes of vision became sharp.

    Sharp enough to pierce human skin and cut into the soul.

    Some of Li Yu didn't dare to stare at him, fearing what the old man could see through his eyes.

    The Lord touched his beard and smiled unclearly. "It's time to get to know the world, it's gone."

    Li Yu pressed his lips tightly, and his mind was in a mess. He knew that the old man had already seen that he was not a real Ding. United.

    He accepted materialism from an early age, and occasionally watched a horror movie, also in search of brain and spiritual stimulation.

    Since this world, his three views have been turned upside down, smashed and mixed again.

    Today, it has not been remodeled intact, and new things have been added.

    I used to think that fortune telling was a lie, but now it seems that I am arrogant, ignorant, and disrespectful.

    Li Yu pretended to be silly and said with a smile, "I don't quite understand what you mean."

    "You understand." Guanzhu's beard didn't touch anymore, but touched the bone instead.

    Li Yu's entire face was touched, and the old man's eyes became more determined, and he laughed at himself.

    The laughter is full of breath, more than enough to participate in a baritone competition.

    Even Tang Song, who was standing outside the courtyard door, was taken aback by the heartyness of it. He said that the two people had such a cheerful conversation, and they had some help in asking for help.

    The old man laughed for half a minute before stopping, palms down the young man's face, walking from shoulder to arm along the arm's fate.

    When he squeezed hard, Li Yu gasped in pain, almost reacting instinctively.

    The old man withdrew his hand and took another drink from the tea cup. He smacked his mouth and smiled at the opposite side with a smile.

    "Sir, it's time to go. Since you're here, stay at ease. As for the ones next to you, it's your life, it's your robbery." Not open. "

    Li Yu understood this as," You mean, the strange thing that happened to me can only be faced, can't you avoid it? "

    " It means that. "The lord twisted his beard and picked it. eyebrow, "but you can rest assured that there will be no fear for their lives. Yintang black, there will be mass annihilation of the only small friends who you do not include you." "On

    the contrary, sir, your fortunes, life is an easy one, Ding Lian used to be short-lived, but now Ding Lian is a lucky person. "

    This made Tang Song, who has been eavesdropping outside the door, feel confused, but at this moment, he is concerned about the subjective opinion. He has a bloody disaster.