Part 60

As many people can tell, I tend to take little things and blow them out of proportion. Are you shcoked?
When Kelly told me, I was speechless. Me? Doing that? Never! Was it possible? Yeah I know, you have to be stupid if you don't see that by now. I really do take simple things and make them into huge problems. But it's not my fault. I've always been that way and I can't just change as quick as I should be changing. This kind of shit takes time and patience not just by me, but by others around me. I think Shawn knows that and that's why he doesn't take the things I say to seriously. Although there are times when I really hurt him. I know I hurt him, but I don't know why I can't just apologize. It seems hard for me to do so. I'm human. I don't want to be proved wrong. If I know I'm wrong, I don't let others know it too. I keep it to myself and act like I'm right. People don't have to know everything about you, but it would help if I knew more about some. Some meaning Shawn. I really wanna know more about his life and all that crap before he came here. It seems like he keeps everything to himself and that's not healthy for anyone.

"So where are you guys going after this?" I looked over at Kelly and shrugged my shoulders.

"He won't tell me. It's a surprise." She laughed and I kept sipping on my drink.

Yeah, we were still at this party. It was actually fun though. There were a lot of people here and I was enjoying seeing everyone having fun. I just wish I could be having a little more alone time with Shawn. I mean, it is a special day. Whatever though, we have later for us. Right now, it's about drinking and catching up with friends outside of school. We don't have to be proper. We can just kick back and relax and not worry about saying something wrong. No one can send us to detention for fighting, cursing, or even making fun of others. This was the normal teenage high school party.

"Fight!"

See, I told you. There was a big crowd around these two girls and everyone was trying to see.
I had a perfect view from where me and Kelly were standing. Oh such memories. I remember when that used to be in the middle of that circle fighting. I'm so over that now.

"Shit, girl on girl action! Crazy man!" Roy ran over to us and balanced himself of mine and Kelly's shoulders. "Yall wanna get in there?" He looked at us and smirked.

"I will cut you tonight when you're sleeping." Kelly pushed him off and he held onto me.

"Whatever, I got Beyonce. She's the good wifey, the only one who cares about me." I laughed and moved away.

"You're wrong. Beyonce is only one person's wifey." I felt Shawn near me. Of course he comes right when someone calls me wifey. It's like he's magical.
He knows when to arrive. It's kinda freaky actually.

"That's right. I'm only Kelly's wifey and always will be only hers. Right?" Kelly walked up to me and pushed Shawn away.

"Yup, now excuse us while we go freshen up a bit."
I laughed as she pushed me away from the guys.

"Shawn is still looking lost." I looked back at him and he was just staring at us. It was priceless.

"That shit would have me looking lost too. We are horrible." She just laughed and kept pushing me.

Finally we made it to the bathroom and both went in to rest a little. It was hot as hell outside the bathroom and people were all sticking to each other. They need a hose to just spray us all with. That way, we can all cool down.

"So what are you and Roy doing after the party?"
Kelly sat on the counter and shrugged.

"I have no idea. He told me, but I wasn't listening to him." When is this girl ever listening to him?

"Understandable. Dang I want candy." She laughed and grabbed her purse.

"That's why I'm your wifey." She reached deep inside and pulled out a chocolate bar.