Part 2

Well damn, she's never late is she? I just finished my shower and them loud ass people are already here. I know my shower wasn't more than twenty minutes. So that means it's not my fault. They showed up early. I didn't get out late. Yup, that's my story and I'm sticking to it. Okay let's see what's popping off with them.

I'm tired of all these stairs in this house. It's time we get an elevator up in here. That would be the best thing.

Mmm the kitchen smells sooooo good. Look at them just sitting there eating .

"Hey!"

There we go! I could always count on Michelle. Oh no, what is she wearing? Roy let her out the house like that? He must have not seen.

"What's up yall?" Even I could sense my attitude change. As soon as I saw them I turned into a happy person.

"You sound much better." Aunt Jackie said.

"I'm happy to see my friends that's why." Put me in a room by myself and I will be sulking. But put me in a room with them two, I will be the happiest person ever. Guaranteed.

"We're glad to see you too." Michelle, I love her to death. If I wasn't calling Kelly for help, I was calling her.

"Good, so Kelly, did Shawn call you?" I was already sstuffing my face.

"Why would Shawn call me?" Okay, now I'm confused. He told me Kelly told him to call. Why would he say she did if she really didn't?

"He called me and said you told him to check if I was awake." Oh my god, what if he just wanted to talk to me? Ah!

"Nope. I ain't talk to him since the party last Saturday." He did! He wanted to talk to me!

"Oh okay. Maybe I heard wrong, I was tired out of my ass so I probobly did." No I didn't! I heard him say it! I know I did! I'm so happy.

"Okay, well I'm gonna go brush my teeth then we can go." Michelle got up and went upstairs to my bathrom. We all have toothbrushes at each others house. It was just something that happened over time.

"I'ma go too. Hurry up Beyonce. Don't make me have to get physical." Yeah, Kelly hated getting physical right? No! She loved being violent.

"Okay Kelly."

I guess I'm done with my food. I put the plates away in the sink and ran upstairs to my room to get ready.
Aww look, they put an outfit out for me on my bed. And it's the exact thing I wanted to wear.  If you told me I don't have the best friends in the world, I would slap you. Who is better than my two hoochies? No one! Damn I gotta get dressed.

"Hurry up!" How the hell she finish before Michelle? Honestly, I think she just does this on purpose. But I still love her.

"Damn I'm going, calm down." Shit I had to do this fast before she killed me. Crazy ass Kelly.

So as I finished getting ready, Michelle also finished in the bathroom. Of course as soon as she was done we headed out the door and into Kelly's car.