Part 37

Well our Thanksgiving break ends tomorrow and I'm not excited about it at all.I just wanna quit school and finish all this stupid crap.

So my cousin came from New York yesterday and it was the worst Saturday of my life really. He had this whole attitude like he ran this damn house. Boy was he wrong. I guess he didn't understand that Beyonce runs this. He was out of his mind to be acting like that. As soon as he got in the house he was acting stupid. He got into the room he was staying and complained that it was small for him.
From what I understand he came from the ghetto like me. He should be happy he isn't living with roaches anymore. Maybe he liked them though, as friends. He doesn't seem to have had many friends anyways. He only came with a bag. When he unpacked he only had a couple of pairs of clothing.
He didn't have any pictures of people or anything. I guess his life really was bad in good ol' New York.

"Beyonce can you please tell Julius that it's time to go to the mall and now."

I got up from my computer and walked down the hall to him. He was staying in our spare bedroom which sucked. He was the reason Kelly couldn't stay here.

"Julius, auntie says it's time for us to go now." I knocked and walked inside.

"Alright, and yo my bad for calling you a stuck up hoe."

I nodded my head and smiled at him and walked out. Maybe this kid wasn't so bad after all. Maybe.
I still don't know if we're gonna get along very well but we might get closer. I know we're gonna bump heads frequently but still be cool. I mean, we're still family and come from the same upbringing. Although, he did suffer longer than me.

I walked downstairs and put my shoes on and walked outside to the car. I got in the backseat and waited for Julius to finally come. For a guy, he sure does take a lot of time getting ready. Finally he came down and got in the car. We took off to the mall and actually had a good time in the car. He laughed. I didn't believe that this boy actually knew how to laugh.

When we got to the mall, my aunt took Julius and went with him to get some clothes while I left. I went to the food court to meet up with my peoples. Yes, I invited them too. It's better that they meet my cousin now than tomorrow. This way tomorrow will be easier on him. Yes I know I said I didn't like him but he's still family. I sat down at a table and looked around at everyone in the mall shopping.
If I'm ever feeling down, this is the place to go for happiness. Everyone is having so much fun with each other and nothing can spoil their mood.

" My Hoe!" I turned my head around and saw Kelly running up to me.

"Hey to you too." She sat down next to me and everyone soon joined us.

"Hey." Shawn gave me a kiss on the cheek and sat down next to Michelle. Roy was nowhere in sight.

"So where we going?" I looked over at Shawn and shrugged my shoulders.

"Iono. First we gotta meet up with my aunt then go free." We all got up and went to the store where my cousin and aunt were.

"Hey Julius. Meet them." Julius looked at them and toughed up kinda.

"What up. You her people?" Kelly squealed and pinched his cheek.

"You are just so cute!" He slowly backed away and Shawn pulled her back.

"Damn this is why Roy ain't here now." She flicked him off and walked away.

"I'm Michelle and that was Kelly." Michelle put her hand out for him to shake and he looked at it.

"Alright. I'm Julius, you can call me J.J. though" He shook her hand and she walked away as well.

"I'm Shawn." Shawn gave him a dap and he actually seemed comfortable.