Part 23

Okay so Friday wasn't the best day ever, so maybe today will make up for yesterday. I'm going out with my girls so we can have a nice calm day. Oh you know I'm lying. When is the last time I had a calm day when I was out with them two? Maybe when I was in 8th grade. And we were all probably sick and lost our voices. There's no way we would be calm. If we weren't dying, then we were being loud and energetic.

"Oh damn that's a hot ass shirt! I want that shit." Michelle ran into her favorite store and me and Kelly followed her.

"Here we go." I looked at Kelly and nodded my head. Everytime we came in this store it was trouble. Not for other people, but for us. We would get bored so fast. Michelle would get mad at us and we would all start yelling.

"So what do you guys think about this one? I think it's so pretty! Right?" Michelle held up the shirt to her body and I just smiled.

"Yup. You should get it." She nodded and walked off to shop some more for herself. One of these days we're all gonna be on our own and we're gonna go bankrupt in less than a day.

"Those are cute jeans for you Beyonce." I looked at the jeans Kelly was pointing at.

"I don't like black jeans. I'm strictly blue." I started walking away and looking at her in disgust.

"Hoe!" I just laughed and kept walking. I stopped next to a rack with socks. They were so cute and funny.

"Those would look good on you." I looked up and saw Jacob standing there smiling.

"What do you want now Jacob?" I started walking away and he pulled me back by my arm.

"Nothing. Can't we just talk?" I looked at my arm and back at him.

"No. Get away from me." I snatched my arm away and kept walking.

"I just wanted to apologize for last night. I ain't mean to get you all mad on your date." I know he doesn't expect me to believe his lying troll ass.

"OH HELL NO! I KNOW YOU AIN'T BACK FOR MORE!" Kelly came over to me and put her arm around my neck and smacked her lips. Damn I don't want to even imagine life without her.

"Damn why don't you leave?" He needs to take his own damn advice!

"After you bitch." She rolled her eyes and smiled.

"You really got a problem with that attitude. You ain't never gonna get a man." Oh boy was he wrong.

"Nah, you ain't never gonna get a man. I already got one." She walked away laughing. One day she's gonna cause me to just fall over from laughing.

"Beyonce! Look how good this looks on me!" Michelle came running over with new jeans on.

"Oh hell yeah. They look hot. Get them!" She nodded and ran away to the changing room. I looked at Jacob and he was drooling.

"Nah nigga, don't even think about it. She got a man too." He looked at me and just laughed.

"So do you, does it look like I care? She looks easy to fool, I might try her out for a little while." I wanted to slap him so bad! Does he understand he's talking about my friend?

"Some nerve." I turned and walked away leaving him still drooling over her.

"Kelly! He wanna go after Michelle now. Can you believe him?" Kelly looked up from the clothes on the rack and threw her hands in the air.

"STUBBORN ASS TROLL!" Jacob looked over at us and Kelly busted out laughing at him.

"JACOB HERE TOO?" Michelle came up to us and laughed.