Part 3

It's the first day of school and of course we show up half an hour before the bell rings. Damn I'm gonna kill Kelly. Ugh!

"Half an hour Kelly, I could have slept some more!" Well, I guess Michelle wants to kill her first.

"Oh hush, now let's go get our class schedule." Class schedule, I never wanted to hear those words again. The line for them was too long for us though.

"What time is Roy getting here?" He had connections, I knew he could get us the schedules without having to wait in the line.

"There's big head coming in right now." Kelly was just mean to Roy all the time. He loved it. He would always make a scene in front of people just so he can embarass her. They knew each other longer than they knew me, those are real friends.

"My baby mama! You ain't call me last night, I couldn't sleep right." Yup, same old Roy.

Kelly looked at him and rolled her eyes. "I hate you, you know that?" Since the third grade she has been telling him this.

"Yup. I love you too. So what are you guys doing?" Standing around?

"The line is too long, can you get us our schedules please?"

He wouldn't say no to Michelle.  "Okay little sister. I'll do that for you and your friends." There he goes again with the baby talk. If he pinches her cheek, it's all over.  Oh damn, he did it. Here comes her hand across his face. SLAP! Hahahahahah!

"Daaaaaamn!" Why am I the only one laughing? Kelly actually looks concerned. She better not be backing out on me! Laugh woman! LAUGH! Come on, LAUGH!

"That must have hurt." That's all you can say Kelly? Oh we are so talking after school. It will not be a calm voice talk either.

"Nah. I'll be right back with your schedules." That's right! Be a big boy Roy!

"Thank you." What the hell is wrong with Kelly? First not laughing and now saying thank you to him. Am I the only one who notices this? Ugh! I better not be.

"Okay, you can stop staring at my brother now." Finally! Thank God, Michelle noticed something too! Yay!

"Nah it ain't like that, it's just funny how the lights shine off of his bald head." Well nevermind about everything I said. She didn't like him or anything, she was just getting ready to make fun of him like always. And who said I was crazy?

"Here you go guys." Roy handed us our schedules and left. We put them in our pockets and refused to look at them until we sat down.

"I better have at least three classes with both of you." I can't be in a class alone.

"Okay, you ready to check them out?" Damn it Kelly! Stop ruining everything!

"Whatever, I guess we're gonna have to check it eventually." So we all pulled them out. "Five classes together? YES!" Damn, I bet even deaf people could hear me. I yelled that shit at the top of my lungs. But fuck that, I was happy!

"I got one alone with you." Michelle said while we still hopped around.

"Me too!" YES!

All seven classes had at least one of my girls in it. Five with both of them, one with Michelle, and one with Kelly. Oh, I see Shawn! He's opening his locker, it's next to mine. I need to remember my damn combination for it though. Whatever. I wonder what classes he has. Oh my god he's looking my way.

"SHAWN! WHAT CLASSES YOU GOT?" Okay Michelle, just go ahead and be loud and rude.
Shit you better believe I followed her ass to him.. I didn't want to seem like I was jumping up and down inside but I sure as hell was, and I had a good ass reason for it too. I had all my classes with him! Do you know what that means? Seven classes with Shawn Corey Carter! I can just die a happy person now.

"I guess we got all our classes together huh?" Oh just take me right here and now! Go ahead, I won't mind!

"I guess so." What? I'm talking to my future husband and father of my kids and the best I could do is that? Oh hell no. I'm gonna push my own damn head into a locker.

I still need my combination. "You forgot it didn't you?"

Yes I did Yes I did Yes I did! "Nah, I just don't need to open it now." Liar!

"Oh okay. Well I guess I'll see you in homeroom huh?"

Damn fuck homeroom, take me to your room at home! "Yup."

Okay really, can a person be as stupid as me and still make it past the fifth grade? Oh no Shawn is walking away. Bye Bye future husband! This day isn't so bad after all.