Part 29

Welcome to Brookview. Home of the all up in your business hoes. The best of the best. No hoes can compare to Brookview hoes. No competition ever.
Damn I can't stand these people. The first thing I heard when I got to school this morning was groans and gasps. The groans were from the hoes that were mad I messed up my relationship with Shawm. The gasps were from the younger kids who were shocked about it. The little time we were actually together, word spread around the whole school. So of course it was the same now. As soon as two people found out we broke up, the whole school knew. This shit sucks.

So now I'm in English and this one hoe Victoria keeps staring at me. I'm two seconds away from busting this bitch in the eye. Everytime I look at her she rolls her eyes and looks away. But as soon as I look somewhere else, this hoe watches me again. Make up your mind! Do you want to watch me or avoid me? Jeez. Of course it's hard for me.

Shawn is the one who has it easy. No one asks him why it happened or how. They only ask me for some damn reason. He's just enjoying life like nothing happened. Sleeping in English just like every other day. Nothing in his world is messed up. He has no worries at all. Fuck it. I'm tired of taking this shit.

"What bitch?" I got up from my seat and faced Victoria. "Beyonce!" Ms. Johnson didn't sound happy.

"I'm tired of this hoe looking at me all class! Do you like me or something? Damn idiot!" I walked out of the room and just leaned up against the wall outside.

"Okay. What was that about?" I heard Ms. Johnson trying to find out what was wrong with me.

"Shawn broke up with her." Well, thanks for keeping quiet Kelly. She didn't even think twice about saying that.

"Shawn!" He lifted his head and wiped his eyes.

"I wasn't sleep." He looked around and everyone laughed.

"Why did you break up with Beyonce?" This is so cute, Ms. Johnson is standing up for me.

"I didn't." He leaned back in his chair and started writting down stuff.

"Wait what?" Kelly got up and went over to him.

"You heard me. I didn't." She sat down in my seat and started yelling at him.

"I know what I heard! She told me you broke up with her last night! Stop lying!" Damn damn damn damn. I didn't think she would repeat what I said to her last night!

"Well she's lying. She broke up with me." He didn't even care. Or at least that's what it seemed like. He said it so coldly like he could care less we were over.

"What? Oh hell no. I gotta go." As soon as I saw Kelly get up I took off running towards the bathroom. Damn heels. If I had on some regular shoes I would have gotten away from her. But sadly she caught my ass before I even got a good speed going.

"Why the fuck did you lie?" She pulled me onto a bench. I tried to get away but Michelle popped up out of nowhere and helped her hold my ass down.

"I don't know. I didn't want to be blamed I guess." That's not true. The real reason I lied was because it made me feel better somehow if I said he broke up with me. I don't know why though.

"So what happened?" I really wanted to keep quiet about this but there is no way I can do it. Either I tell them now or get beat for the information later on at home.

"Nothing really. I just feel like I'm not ready for all this yet. I mean we're still friends but just not boyfriend and girlfriend."

Although he's been avoiding me all day today. Even when he needed a damn pencil he ignored me. He turned to some other girl and asked her for a pencil. He even flirted! That shit pissed me off so damn bad but I had to remember we were just friends.