Part 43

My perfect record of sneaking out and not getting caught continues to shine bright.  Although Julius got tipsy and almost ruined it for both of us.  He came into the house making all kinds of noises so I had to take matters into my own hands for once. There's nothing better than kicking a drunk person down. They shut up right away.  As soon as he hit the ground I was able to drag him upstairs.  He didn't make a noise or anything, well only when his head hit the side of the stairs but that was minor.
No serious damage to him. We fell asleep and woke up the next morning ready. We got our shit and bounced out the house as fast as possible.
Julius was still a little out of the zone but he managed to get ready for school with no problem and leave.

While we were in the car he was saying he had to throw up but I just kept driving.  He can throw up all he wants, but after I get to my destination.
When I pulled up in the school parking lot he ran out of the car to the nearest trashcan and emptied out.  I picked up my stuff from the backseat and walked up to him.

"Get it all out."

I laughed and kept walking inside the building and left him alone. He's a big boy, he can take care of himself. I saw that last night when he almost killed a guy over Chanel. She's such a sweet girl and I think they look so cute together. But he's crazy.
She's gonna have problems with him always being around her. I can tell he likes to take care of the people around him, including his girl if he has one. She's in for it.  I'm gonna try and work on him and help her out as much as I can for his sake. If I don't help out then I know she's gonna call it quits with him. Her calling it quits is gonna mess him up even more. With me helping, everyone kinda wins somewhat. Even I win kuz I don't have to be nosy just to get information. I thought this out. From the looks of it, this is my best plan ever. Aside from Shawn. Yeah that was a plan too. I knew how to get him and I sure did. He doesn't know that, but I sure do.  He doesn't even need to know.

"Look who it is, Mrs. Carter herself huh?" I looked back from my locker and saw Michael.

"What now?" He leaned on the locker beside mine and peeked into my locker.

"Nothing, just wanted to chill."

If this boy doesn't leave in five minutes, I might have to use my damn gun. First step in using it is buying one. Yeah so I didn't have one. So what? It's not so bad to dream about blasting his ass away.

"Go chill with someone else." I got my books out and slammed my locker shut and walked my ass away.  I thought he would follow me but he didn't. New plan maybe? I know he's not done with me so there's no way he's not planning something. Guess we'll see later.

"Beyonce, have you seen Julius?"

I looked to my left and there she was. Ms. Chanel. She was looking mighty cute today. Well dressed. I liked her outfit all the way from her shoes to her hair ties. This girl reminded me so much of myself.
That's great, my mini me is dating my cousin. That sounds awful to say now.

"I left him outside while he was throwing up his brain C." Saying her name took a lot of air so I just decided to call her C. She doesn't seem to mind at all really.

"I feel really bad about last night. I didn't know he was drinking so much."

I shook my head and laughed at her sympathy towards Julius. Not even I felt sorry for the boy and I was the one who dragged him up the stairs.

"Trust me, he's fine." I smiled and continued my walk across the quad. They need golf carts just for me.  I'm tired of all this walking across the field shit.

"Chickenhead!" I started laughing and looked behind me.

"Mo Money for Flo Money!" That was my bestest guy friend. I ran up to him and gave him a hug. He just got back from a trip to South Africa.  I didn't think he would be coming back this year but he did! Yay! I love this boy to death.

"So girl how you doing? I see your hair is nice, who did it? It looks good."

If you couldn't tell by now, he was gay. He's not shy about being gay at all though. He was on the school dance team and everything. DeMarcus Flo.
The best person to go to for all your outer beauty needs.

"I did it myself this morning. You like?" He licked the tip of his finger and touched me.

"Sizzle my bizzle! Sizzle for me!" We both busted out laughing and he put his arm around my waist.

"Let's go make a grand entrance at the tables sweetie." I nodded and we both walked to the tables.

"No this hoochie did not steal my man! You damn slut, I hate you so much!" Kelly got up from Roy's lap and practically tackled DeMarcus down.

"Kelly girl I missed you too but you cutting my air off. Calm down child, it's gonna be okay." She let him go and then they both started jumping up and down and screaming.

"I can't believe my boyfriend is back! I missed you so much!"

Roy came over and just looked down at DeMarcus. Yeah, compared to him, Roy was huge as fuck!

"Hey Roy! You better get your baby mama off of me before I marry her."

Roy laughed and pulled Kelly off of him.

"Too late pookie!" Kelly waved the ring in his face and DeMarcus grabbed her hand.

"I better be your maid of honor!" He hugged Kelly again and then looked at Roy. "Wait, yall two? For real?"

Roy nodded his head and DeMarcus hugged him.

"Yo man!" Roy pulled back and straightened his shirt. "We cool and all but none of that shit here. Okay?"

DeMarcus just laughed and went back to Kelly.

"So when is the baby due?" Kelly looked at Roy and shook her head.

"Never booboo." DeMarcus shrugged his shoulders and went to say his hello's to other people.

"Never? Girl please." Roy pulled her back to where they were sitting and I was left alone doing nothing.

"Standing like that might get you in trouble with Shawn." I rolled my eyes and didn't even bother turning around.

"Michael just leave me alone for good!" I tried to walk to Kelly but he pulled me back by my waist.

"Don't touch me!" I turned around and slapped him as hard as I could.

"You bitch!" He raised his hand and I was ready to get hit just like old times so I closed my eyes and held them tight. I realized nothing was coming towards me so I opened them back up confused.
He wasn't even standing in front of me, but he sure was laying down.

"He must be crazy thinking he can do shit like that while I'm in your life. Homie got knocked out." Julius kept looking down at him and shook his head.

"You a damn punk homie." Julius turned to walk away and Michael got up slowly to go after him.

"We don't play like that around here." Shawn came out of nowhere and knocked his ass back down.

"Beyonce, you really make me wonder about you sometimes. Why him?" I shrugged my shoulders and looked down at Michael.

"Beats me." I gave him a little kick and walked away laughing with Shawn.

"Damn homie! You got knocked the fuck out!" I looked back at saw Kelly and Michelle standing over him dying.

"Kelly you stupid!" She looked at and smiled.

"I know! Ain't you happy for me though?" I nodded my head and kept walking with Shawn.

Truthfully, I was happy for her, and for the rest of my friends.  We're all doing great in school, we're in great relationships, and we have a great family.
No matter what bad shit is happening, we're staying positive together.  Like I said, the good times can't be stopped in my life. I make sure they keep rolling and never taking a break.