Chapter 5:

I sat by Trina during breakfast. Its a Saturday morning. I had already showered and was wearing my favourite red blouse and white shorts.

I tried to talk to Trina a few times but she just ignored me. I just ate my omelette silently.

"Is something going on between you two? Its like you guys are not talking" mom spits.

Great observation mom! Trina stops eating. Mom raises an eyebrow at us for an answer.

"We had a small argument yesterday" Trina admits.
I inhale deeply thinking of the argument we had.

"What was it about?" Dad asks this time around.
"Well I asked Nicole the reason why she didn't welcome you but she didn't want to tell me"Trina explains. I remain silent.

" Trina! Remember she told us she had a headache? That was the reason why! Right Nicole?"Mom asks me. Dad's eyes grow wide.

"Yes mom" I say and I see dad relax.
"You see?" Mom told Trina.
"But its a lie mom! She is hiding something" Trina spits.
Mom furrows her eyebrows in confusion.

"Trina its okay! I talked to her yesterday and she told me the reason why she did that. The reason is because she had a headache. Case closed" Dad rattles and I tug my lips upwards in amusement. This topic was too itchy for him.

"Okay dad" Trina says and goes back to eating her omelette.
"So are we back to being sisters?" I ask.
Trina looks at me. Mom and dad have their eyes on us with smiles on their faces.
"Yes Nicole" she says and hugs me. I chuckle.
"Am sorry about yesterday! You can come to my room anytime Trina. I didn't mean to kick you out! I was in a bad mood"

"Its okay Nicole" Trina says the moment we break apart and mom claps for us.

"We can go watch a movie in my room after breakfast yeah?" I ask her.
"Sure! Which movie?" Trina asks.
"Jurassic World" I say.
"That's my favourite!" Trina shrieks.
"Its mine too" I say.
We quickly eat and head to my bedroom. I placed the DVD into the deck and the movie came on. Trina and I sat on the bed.

After 2 hours, the movie came to an end. I checked the time on the wall clock. It was thirty six minutes past twelve. Time runs so fast.

"That was a great movie! I can't stop loving it" Trina spits.
"Yeah! Me too! I would watch it over and over again" I say.
Trina smiles.
"So what are we doing next?" I ask her.
"I feel like watching Ice Age! Its my favourite cartoon" she spits.
"Well then! Ice Age coming up" I say and replace the Jurassic World DVD with Ice Age.

I sit by Trina and watch Ice Age for another hour and a half. It also comes to an end but it was really hilarious.

"I wanna show you something Trina" I say whiles entering my closet.

"What?" She asks curious

I grab the black one sleeved dress I bought at the mall....lemme rephrase! Jake bought for me actually from my closet.

I show it to Trina.

"Whoah! Where did you get that dress Nicole?" She blurts.

"At the mall" I say shrugging.

"Its beautiful" Trina says
"Are you taking it somewhere?" She adds.

"Yes! Am taking it to a party tonight" I reply.
"A party? Can I go with you?" Trina asks.
"No! You can't go! " I quickly say.
"But why?" Trina pouts

I think about all the dangers. There will be drunk teenagers, people will be puking all over, others will be making out everywhere and some stupid guys will get the chance to rape girls. I remember a girl was raped at Troy's party last three months.