Chapter 77:

Nicole POV

Tigress leaves the room and  Kate laughs as she undresses in front of Jake and in front of me. I look on in disgust. What a slut!
Jake turns his head looking at my direction and not at Kate. I think he is tied to the bed. Kate has only a red  lace bra on now and a red lace panty to match on. She smiles and removes the ribbon in her hair letting it flow freely. Her ginger red hair matches her underwear.

"Oh Jake!!!" She coos and climbs the bed. Jake's eyes grow wide surprised.
"Kate! What are you doing?"
She smiles in response and twirls her hair.

"Get off him Kate!!!" I hear myself say and she laughs. Jealousy was building inside me.  I suddenly feel like Jake wasn't part of the plan all along! He was framed like me!

Kate plants kisses on his jawline and on his Adam's apple. I growl inwardly.
"Stop!" I yell at her and she smiles at me.
"What Nicole?" She asks

"Kate stop this please" Jake begs.
"Shhh" Kate shushes him and continues her assault on his neck. I feel like ripping her hair off.

"Stop.....stop Kate" Jake says weakly but she doesn't stop.

"I want you" she moans out and I look on in disgust.  I try releasing the ropes but they do not budge.

"Stop Kate!!!" Jake yells even louder and Kate giggles.
"Why are you being so adamant Jake? Is it because she is here?" Kate asks and my blood boils.

I try releasing my hands from the tight ropes but they are so strong and so tight. I really wanted to climb the bed and give Kate a proper beating.

"I'll send her out" Kate  says with a smirk and gets off the bed.
She walks towards me and pushes my wheel chair out of the room.

"I'm sorry but you cannot watch the rest of the movie Nikki dear. But I'll just leave you here" Kate sang and then she shut the door.

Anger and jealousy sweeps through me. I hear Kate moan in there and my heart pounds against my ribcage. I hear a door creak and Tigress comes out from a room. She is astonished to see me outside.

"I guess you were disturbing Kate. That's why she dragged you here" She said with a chuckle.
"What are you two planning to do with me?"
Tigress laughs.
"A lot of stuff! We are going to have lots of fun together in this house"

"Please leave me alone! I'm sorry okay? Just leave me! Let me go back! I promise I would leave the State and you would never see me again"

"Easy for you to say" Tigress says with a chuckle and walks behind my wheel chair. I hear another moan by Kate and I clench my fists.

Tigress pushes my wheel chair.
"Where are we going?" I demand scared. This psycho would do anything, anything to me and I don't want to think about them because I know its going to be blood curdling.

She chuckles.
"We are obviously going to have fun"
"What fun?" I croak scared.
"Would you stop asking unnecessary questions?" She snaps and I keep my mouth shut.

We come across a flight of stairs and Tigress stops pushing the wheel chair. She makes sure the wheel chair is near the first step.
"What are you going to do now?" I ask frightened and she smirks.

"I'm going to push you down this flight of stairs. It will be fun darling"

My heart leaps into my throat.
"Tigress no! Please don't do this to me! Not the stairs! Something else please"

She giggles and looks at me with her evil hazel eyes.
"Are you frightened Nikki? I thought you were a force to reckon with"
I growl. I wish I could just bite her nose and pull it out.