Chapter 38:

G"So let's get on with the first aid shall we?" Alec says and takes the first aid box. He opens it and brings out a bundle of cotton wool and a few band aids. He adds some antiseptic wipes as well.

"Did you get a fracture when you fell?" He asks concerned
"No. Just a bruise"
He applies some liniment on the surface of the wound on my left knee and I grimace in pain. At the same time, I felt a pit of fire in my stomach whenever his fingers made contact with my skin.
"This wound is so deep"Alec says with a grimace referring to the one on my left knee.
"Sorry" he says and takes my right palm and applies some there. I groan.

"There" he says and takes the band aids. He puts them on the wounds
It wasn't so bad.
"Okay I'm done"he says proudly and packs his stuff.

" thanks doc"I taunt and he grins.
"You have been a very good patient! Do you want a lollipop?" He asks with a proud smile.

"No" I reply and he laughs.
"I could give you one! You'll enjoy it" he says seductively and I swallow hard.
"I'm sorry but I'm not into candies doc! Maybe another time" I say with a smirk and he laughs harder.

"You are such a pervert!" I spit in his face and he kneels down laughing whiles holding his tummy.
"Come on Nikki! I meant a real lollipop! The candy one not the one you are thinking about! That means you are the pervert here "Alec spits.

I can't believe my ears. He's calling me a....
" Listen up Russell! You were the one who was being all .....I don't know! But you are the pervert"I reply.
He smirks at me and brings out a lollipop from his candy jar. He waves it in my face.
"See! I wasn't kidding! I really had this on me" he says and I scoff.
I know Alec! He didn't mean that kind of candy!

"Well then! Give it to me" I spit and he hands it to me.
"Enjoy it" he spits and leaves to the bathroom
"Oh and you can join  me if you want Nikki" he adds and winks at me before disappearing into the room.
I groan and just lick my lollipop.
I scan his bedroom. This is the second time I've been in his room. His bed is huge and covered with black and white sheets, there are many pictures of him on the walls from childhood till now, he has a desk with a pencil jar on top together with an apple laptop and I see something like a locker.
Curiosity gets the best of me
and I walk to the locker. I turned the key in front and opened it to reveal a collection of men's watches. I gasp. How rich is this guy? He keeps on surprising me. I guess Jake's father is worth billions to give his son all these. I wonder what his closet will look like.

"Ooh! Looks like someone is checking  out my watch collection" Alec spits and I shut the locker hurriedly.
"Don't have a heart attack sugar!" He teases wearing a sleek bathrobe. His hair is moist and he looks so fresh maybe.

"I wasn't checking out your watch collection!" I chide him and he chuckles
"So what were you doing then?" He asks applying some cologne on his body making the whole place smell like rose petals.
"I was just looking at it" I reply
"Isn't it the same as checking out?" Alec asks and I realise how stupid my answer was.

"How did you get such an elegant watch collection?" I blurt and he chuckles.
"My dad got it for me" he says with a shrug.
"Its sick! I would kill to have such a watch collection! Damn!" I spit and he laughs
"I guess am one lucky guy" Alec says proudly and I roll my eyes.
"Errrr can you leave so that I can dress up?" He asks with a smile playing about his pink lips.
"No doctor! I want to see you dress" I taunt and he chuckles.

"Okay! But you better not scream" he says and begins to untie his bathrobe
I shriek and head for the door.
"Won't you stay and watch me dress up?" Alec teases as I leave the room.

"No! I'm fine" I holler and leave to the hall earning a chuckle from him. He was so goofy!
I entered the kitchen. I was starving. I wonder what they have here.
I look through the groceries and decide to prepare gnocchi dumplings and tomato bake. Am sure Alec wouldn't be bothered seeing me cook in his kitchen.