Chapter 44:

Jake POV:
I wake up to the aroma of bacon and omelette. I rub my face tiredly and shade my eyes from the rays of the sun in the room.

"You finally woke up sleepy head" Kate's voice booms from behind me. She was in my shirt and her purple hair was wet.

"I took a shower and wanted something to wear so I found this in your closet and decided to put it on cause  my clothes are rumpled. I hope its okay" she says as if reading my thoughts.

"No problem Kate! On the contrary you look hot in my shirt" I say with my stubborn eyes checking out her curves.
She giggles. I could smell my shampoo from a distance together with the scent of my soap. I guess she used my stuff.

"I cooked breakfast! So go take a shower and start digging in" Kate tells me.
"Thanks love" I tell her and she blushes. I smile and go to my room to take a shower.

I come back in a simple blue tee shirt and grey shorts. My hair still had some moisture in it.
Kate was waiting in the dining hall for me.
"Did I take long babe?" I ask her.
"No!" She replies
"You look so handsome! I would like to stare at your beautiful grey eyes all day" She adds and I melt in a way.

I just chuckle nervously.
"So do I! Your azure eyes are so electrifying! It looks like...." I trail off. I was about to say it looks like Nicole's own.
"It looks like?" Kate asks with a chuckle.
"I meant its beautiful babe"I lie.
She giggles.
I dig into my omelette and toast.
" so what's your real hair colour Kate?"
"Its ginger red"
"Ginger red? Wow! Why don't you like it? I like that hair colour"
"You do?"
"Yes really" I reply and fill my mouth with food.

"Well I like it but I just wanted a new look that's why I continuously dye it" she replies honestly.
"But Ginger red will really match with those azure irises of yours" I tell her honestly and she blushes.
"Okay! I'll go back to my original hair colour" she promises.

"Maybe I can do it today!" She quickly says when we are done eating and goes to my room.
I wash the plates and I wait in the hall. Kate walks in and I'm stunned.

"I washed the dye out! Its back to the original" she says proudly and I just stare at her hair. It was so beautiful. I wanted to touch it.

"Errr.... Jake! What do you think?" She asks me whiles twirling a strand around her index finger. It was kind of in afro style.
"I love it" I tell her honestly and she smiles.
I go and hug her touching her hair.
I kiss her hand when we break apart.

"I'm glad you like it" she says. I'm lost in her azure eyes.
"Its really beautiful! Any girl would kill to have that type of hair colour" I state honestly and she giggles.

"Let's do something!" She suggests.
"What?" I ask her.
"Go somewhere and have fun maybe" she states with a shrug.
"And are you going in my shirt?" I ask raising an eyebrow at her with a  husky voice.

She giggles and flips her ginger red hair and it fascinates me.
"I wish but everyone would look at me as if I'm a mad woman or something so I would have to change" she says with a pout.

"Just stay here! I'll get you a dress!" I say and pick up my car keys.
"Are you going to the boutique?" She asks me.
"Seems like it!" I tell her.
"But don't go anywhere! Just stay here! I'll be right back" I reply and peck her cheek before leaving my apartment.

💚💚💚
I drove steadily down the road in search of a women's boutique. I know its kind of weird for a guy to be entering the women's boutique. I spot Nikki's  glossy Honda  Civic behind me. Is she following me? If she wants us to talk, I'm not ready.

I switch lanes and allow her to pass. She passes me in a flash and heads down the highway.
I follow her with the same speed still looking for a boutique.