Chapter 68:

Saturday is finally here and everyone is going crazy looking for an outfit to wear. I'm planning to dress up as a Vampire. Trina borrowed my black cat outfit. She said she wants to wear that one tonight cause her school will be having a Halloween Fright Night.
I don't know what mom and dad are planning to wear. I saw dad carving some huge pumpkins down there and mom was busy filling a glass bottle with candies.

Okay so I hope it has worked. I look at my hair in the mirror and I smile. Perfect! It is red and black now. The red is really glossy and it shines in the light. I got the red hair dye yesterday for my outfit. I wanted to dye everything red but Trina said I should dye it partially red and leave the black in. And I think it was a good idea because I look good.

"Whoah Nicole! Your hair looks great" Trina blurts when she enters my room. Since she  will be wearing the cat costume, there is no need for her to style her hair.

I give her a grateful smile. She sits on my bed and just admires my hair. I flip it this way and that way.
I go to my closet and pick up a pair of net  see through black leggings,a red top and a black flare knee length skirt. I got some red wedges and lay them around.

"I like your outfit! Jake is gonna die tonight" Trina says with a giggle.
"Did I tell you we already made up?"
"You did?" She asks with her eyes growing wide.
I nod and she squeals.
"What happened?" She asks
"Let's just say, the project did the trick"
She chuckles
"I knew you two were meant for each other"
"Maybe" I reply and narrate everything that happened last night and she went crazy.

"What do you do with Scrawny kid now?" Trina asks and I laugh.
"You are so mean Trina" I say when I recover hitting her lightly with my pillow.
"Okay Aaron" she says giggling.

"I don't know Trina" I say with a sigh.
"Its gonna be a catastrophe if you do not do something soon"
"I know but what do you expect me to do?"
"Tell him the truth before it's too late"
I sigh.
"Nicole! You better do it! I'm giving you the whole of this week to tell him"
"I'll try" I tell her with a small smile.

"I think  Mason likes you" I quickly chip in and Trina turns pale. Then she chuckles.
"Whoah Nicole! Where in the world did you get that silly idea?"
"I saw it myself. The day before yesterday"
"Okay were you spying on him in school?"
"No I wasn't but I saw him looking at you when you were making your way to the building. And then he talked with his friends and got red stained cheeks"
"Do you mean he....he blushed?" Trina stutters out.
"Yes!" I squeal and Trina squeals along but then she stops dead serious
"Are you sure he was looking at me?" She asks doubtful.

"I think so. You were the only girl passing at that moment"
Trina squeals.
"Oh My God!!!" Trina yells and covers her face.
"But I think he is shy to approach you! I wish you two get tangled in a project or something"
"I wish that too. It will be so cool"

"Remember that I don't really like his sister and I'm not accepting her as my sister in law"
"That would be the problem! His sister is such a meanie! The last time she came to our school to pick up Mason, she created a huge scene. One of the geeks accidentally poured her soda on her and you should have seen what she did to her! It was horrible!!!"

"I'm not surprised. She is a monster"

"I don't really like her. She commands her brother like some servant" Trina continues and I snort.

"Let's forget about her okay? Let's go carve some pumpkins!" I tell Trina and she yelps as we go to the kitchen.

🎃🎃🎃🎆
I completed my whole look with a little eye shadow and red lip gloss which had a cherry smell. I look in the mirror and I look flawless in my new Vampire look. My hair is tied in a high ponytail tail with the red stripes in it showing. My red lip gloss matches my red top and blush on my cheeks and my icy blue eyes match with the black eye shadow and eyeliner.  My black flare skirt matches my black net leggings under and the red wedges on my feet look absolutely beautiful.