Chapter 73:

"Nicole wake up" someone says desperately and I hope its Aaron. Maybe I've reached heaven or wherever the dead is supposed to go to.
Air fills my lungs and I feel someone's mouth on my nose. Then I felt a poke on my stomach, then another poke and another. I wake up coughing out water. I look at the person and its Jake. I frown. We are on the shore and I'm drenched with water.

"What are you doing here? Haven't you done enough? Why did you even save my life?" I shout at him at the same time admiring how he looks wet in his clothes.

"Why were you trying to kill yourself? That cliff was so high and the water is so deep" Jake barks back.

"Because I want to go to Aaron! He is the one who was always there for me! Unlike you! Why do you care if I die anyways when you hate me so much! You will do anything to destroy me! And now you have succeeded.Just go away!!!"

"Nicole I swear I didn't send the principal any video"

"Oh so you saved my life to tell me that lie again? Please" I say getting up and heading for the water again. I dive into it and Jake dives too

"Leave me alone Jake!" I yell at him hitting his chest as he forces me to resurface.
"I'm not going to  let you die" he says to me
"Well I want to! I want to go to Aaron! How did you even know I was here?" I spit frustrated and swim further, away from him but he follows me and stops me in my tracks.

"I followed you —  I saw your mother kicking you out of the house and then you came here. I'm serious! I didn't do it! I love you! I cannot do that to you! They framed me too"

He looks sincere.
"Are you sure?" I ask and he nods.
"If I really did that, would I be here saving your life?"
He is right.
"Who could have done this?" I ask. We are still in the water together.
"Kate I think cause she was cackling wickedly when you left"

"It could be! She and Tigress! Tigress probably did this to get back at me for quitting."
She also did it to my friends because the principal told me they will be severely punished too. She framed Jake because he was the one who wanted to overthrow me.

"Why did she do that?"
"Because we all quitted! And she wanted to pay us back! We need to tell the principal!"
"She wouldn't believe us"Jake spits
I sigh. " we would need evidence"

Jake nods and kisses my lips.
"Thanks for saving my life Jake" I say gratefully. I would have committed suicide because of Tigress! And Kate!! Those two are gonna pay dearly.

"I love you" Jake tells me
"I love you" I reply and jam my lips against his and it moves in perfect sync. We were still in the water and I felt goosebumps rise on my skin.

♥♥♥
Its morning and I'm in Jake's apartment with Aaron running around and barking as I play with him. I'm wearing a pale yellow top and a flare black skirt over my black boots. My hair is tied in a high ponytail and I'm wearing Aaron's golden bracelet to remember him.
"Breakfast is ready" Jake hollers over to me and I leave Aaron and march to the dining table.
Today is the day we are investigating Tigress and Kate. Its Saturday!   We are going to gather all the information we lay hands on and if I find out Tigress is behind this, I'll tell the police she is a drug dealer and have her arrested. That would be her punishment!

"Mmm..... Omelette" I say as I draw closer to the dining table.
"Yes." Jake says and I smile poking the omelette with my fork.
Aaron barks at us.
"Oops, I forgot to feed him" Jake says getting up. He trudges into the kitchen and gets Aaron's dog food. Then he came out and poured it into his bowl
"Eat up buddy"
I watch as it guzzles everything in the bowl and Jake comes to sit down again

"This omelette is good" I tell him and he smiles.
"Yeah! I am a good cook huh?"
I chuckle
"Yes"
"I want us to start the investigation today. But before that, we would go to the amusement park first! You owe me a roller coaster ride"