Chapter 26:

I realize am not in my tracksuit but in a long shirt that reached mid thigh. My hair is messy and I look pale when I glance at my reflection in the mirror.

I catch a glimpse of the time on the wall clock and it signals me that I've been in this house for a long time. Its 12:50pm. Sunday.

I look at Alec who was busy checking me out. He smiles coyly.
"I guess you need to take a shower! You can feel at home! Don't worry" he says.

"Where's my tracksuit?" I ask

"I got it laundered for you" he replies simply and enters his closet.
He comes back with a plastic bag and hands it to me.
I look into it and my red adidas tracksuit is in alright. It smells like Alec in a way.

"Thanks" I say and drop the bag on his huge bed
"I'll be waiting at the dining hall" Alec says and with that he left the room.

I sigh and straighten my messy hair. I hate it when I get asthma attacks! It always puts me in these awkward situations.
I make my way to Alec's bathroom and I gasp
It had a huge white bathtub and the tiles in the bathroom were all a kind of peach color! There was a sink with an elegant faucet just below a huge mirror and a huge chestnut cupboard with golden handles.

I envy this guy! My bathroom wasn't this close to his! Even though I liked it and it was manageable, this one was way too elegant!

I walk towards the cupboard knowing maybe all the supplies were there. I open it and a fresh scent hits me. I inhale it. I look inside. I was right! It had everything in here, from shampoos to conditioners to bathing gels to tooth brushes, tooth pastes, a set of towels and bathrobes. I pick a new toothbrush together with a toothpaste, a black towel, shampoo and bathing gel.

I brushed my teeth first. Then I got into the bathtub and I really loved the feel of his bathtub. After my bath, I dried myself and went back to the bedroom making sure to keep the bathroom the way it was. I got into my tracksuit and trainers. Then I dried my hair and tied it into a simple ponytail.

For some reason I smelt like Alec. Without wasting much time, I grabbed my phone and left the room. My jaw almost hit the floor when I got out of Alec's room. The interior of his house was way more elegant than I ever imagined! I've heard a few rumours about it but I never knew it would be this good. There were pictures displayed all over with lots of flowers in pots positioned at vantage points. The tiles were white and shiny. The walls were also white without a stain.

I descended the stairs and when I got to the hall, I almost died! There was a huge floor to ceiling window, the couches were all gold and white in colour, there was a huge chandelier and a large flat screen TV together with a stereo.

I took a deep breath. No wonder all the girls in our school want him! From what I've seen so far, this guy is filthy rich!
"Nikki! You are here" I hear him say and I turn around to see him with a huge and proud grin on his face. I know he caught me checking out his house. I pretend as if the place isn't all that impressive even though it was but I didn't want his ego to grow bigger.

"Yes Alec! I'm ready to go" I reply.
"Won't you eat something? We made lasagne" Alec's mom interjects
My stomach grumbles and I hope Alec didn't hear it.
"Okay" I say

Alec walks me to the dining table and pulls a chair out for me to sit in. I say thank you and sit down. He's such a gentleman! I now know the reasons why girls basically fight over him at school! Especially Kate!

Alec's mom calls a maid in and she serves us. I taste the lasagne and its delicious. The table is oddly quiet as we all eat.

"So....." Alec's mom begins and I freeze
"How did you two meet?" She says in a bubbly voice and I know she was filled with curiosity.
I look at Alec and he stops chewing even though his mouth was full. I bet his food suddenly tasted like saw dust and it looked like his eyes were about to pop out of his head. I stifle a giggle.