CHARACTER ART: JINX!

I will try to upload 2 characters a day, but if drawing a certain character takes longer, then it will only be one.

I'm almost 100% sure all of my female readers have visualized this man AT LEAST once. I had to make sure I drew him to the T!

LADIES... welcome.... JINX!

 JINX!

Jinx

Jinx

Age: 25 (Beginning) 26 (End)
Zodiac: Libra (Birthday October 12th)
Personality: Charismatic, Loyal, Enabling
Family: Mother, Grandmother, Younger brother. (Names kept secret for Prequel reasons, hehe. Shameless prequel baiting is shameless.)

Fun Facts About Jinx!
1) His favorite color is purple.
2) His fighting name, Eagle, is his brother's favorite animal.
3) Jinx is Polynesian. His family looks like carbon copies of him.
4) Because of his culture, and experiences he wishes not to tell about, Jinx believes in ghosts, spirits, and aliens.
5) Jinx was first offered Weed by his grandmother. He's been smoking it since.
6) He excelled in school from a very young age to be a good role model for his younger brother. He graduated as Valedictorian with a GPA of 4.10.
7) He absolutely refuses to pay at small town diners. He will skip out on the check EVERY. TIME. No one knows why.
8) Jinx hated gang violence growing up, but got involved after creating friendships with people involved. He quickly formed his own and lead them in a different way.
9) Even though he sometimes "stays at his gang's houses" he owns them all. He provides housing, food, and clothing for members. For younger members, he provides school supplies. All he asks in return is loyalty.
10) He idolized Mixie's father growing up, he was the reason Jinx began fighting in the first place.
11) although charismatic and able to woo ladies easily, he's only been with Robin officially. He's careful with who he dates.
12) Jinx puts nothing but water in his hair. It's naturally like that.
13) Jinx has known Monty since they were little. He protected Monty and often checked up on him like a second brother.
14) Jinx can speak 3 languages fluently; Hawaiian, Arabic, and Mandarin Chinese. He has gang members of these nationalities and learned these languages to lead them, though they don't appear in the story.
15) Though Jinx drives, he never officially got his license. He wiggles out of getting pulled over by doing favors for neighborhood policeman that he likes.
16) He once broke his jaw during a fight after refusing to back away from a much stronger opponent. The contender was so intimidated by his personal determination that he forfeited.
17) Jinx frequently visits the homeless and orphaned to provide food and support.
18) Though his mother is responsible for Mixie's parents' deaths, he wishes no ill will on her, and still visits her in jail. She regrets her decision.
19) Jinx has said that he wishes he could be younger in order to date Mixie at a younger age.
20) He hates vegetables. He loves mangos.

There will be an update for EVERY character, so you can put a face to their names too! If you would like to submit fan art to me to have it uploaded, please message my profile at @PoeticJustice215 with your character and what they mean to you!

I love you guys! 🖤✨