Stonehenge

When the crowd parted slightly, I was able to catch a glimpse of the other fights coming to a close. In the immediate fight in front of me, one guy in a lime green  trunk set laid unconscious on the ground, while the other pounded against his chest with his gloves. In the middle and farthest one, both fighters were up and standing, with one in white trunks held up his arms in victory, while the other fighter stood there silently, his head turned in the distance like he was lost in thought.

Well, onto the next one.

"Mixie...!" I heard behind me, turning to find Jinx and Amy with Cloudy with a trophy in hand and both gangs coming down the stairs in armies to watch me. I tried not to smile, but those annoying little fuckers have grown on me. They're like my other family.

"Yo,you're next!" The voice of a cocky, overconfident opponent broke all happiness in my tone. My blood seethed with rage so much that my veins popped. Y'all know me by now... cocky gets clock...eyd...? Whatever.

I scanned this kid. He looked about 6'6, with a black wife beater on and cooling grey trunks. His gloves had the image of the Stonehenge etched into them, sort of designed like a lifeline in the same breath. He walked over the kid he knocked out, and soon both crowds had merged into a bigger circle, with my crowd drying  their  previously shed tears. His crowd hyped him up, chanting his name: Stone, over and over again until he puffed out his chest. He was built like a brown boulder.

"What's a pretty little thing like you doing in my neck of the woods?" He croaked as he popped his knuckles in front of me like that would make me shiver and quake. Faintly, I heard Cloudy mumble,

"I'm gonna shoot that nigga if he talks to Mix like that again, Jinx."

I didn't speak. It was a blur before me, but my glove somehow made it to his stomach and both fights were initiated from that point. I felt like I was fighting a heavyset Jack.

Damn, been a while since I said his name. Excuse me I forgot to gag.

"You little whore!" He groaned as he slid back against the station's floor, his eyes now wide with anger as he beelined towards me with his arms outstretched to me. Was this dude even a boxer? His fighting style was angry, erratic, like a former wrestler that put on boxing gloves. He wanted to slam me. That might have been what won his other fight.

I sidestepped him, which was easy since he moved so slow. He almost knocked some kids over bowling pin style. I realized that all I had to do was direct his stupid ass. I didn't even need to waste energy on him.

I ran behind the crowd. They all turned in frantic confusion, trying to both keep track of me and not get ran over by him at the same time. I threw my gloves to the side and waved my hands in the air at the blockhead.

"Hey STONEY!" I called at him. He turned angrily, snorting at the fact that he couldn't slam me against the ground to knock me out. Smiling and testing his rage, I lifted my shirt up and patted my stomach, like a child with a full belly. "COME GET ME! CAMAAAANNN, RIGHT HERE!" He growled, stampeding towards me with blinded fury.

"STAY STILL YOU FUCKING ANNOYANCE!" He almost towered over me now, but I had to stay still... just for a little longer. The crowd watched anxiously as they thought he was about to break me in half before they realized what I had just done.

Just before he could wrap his hands around me, I slid from under him, bending my body backwards like a foldable lawn chair as he fell forward. He was unable to stop his own momentum, and soon he tumbled forward, face first onto the train tracks down below. His voice stopped cold. He either knocked himself out, or snapped his own nearly invisible neck.

I wasn't going down there to check.

I picked myself back up, immediately feeling the strain from my muscles so much that I had to stretch my legs. Amy skipped to me happily with Jinx behind her, both of them shaking me so much that nausea and vertigo set in. "Two down! One more to go, mix!"

Just before I could open my mouth to answer, before I could soak in at least a little bit of the victory, The opponent with the white trunks zoomed past us and up the stairs, screaming like a toddler in the middle of a tantrum, or a dog yelping for its life.

"What the f—"

I turned as quick as I could, only to find icy blue eyes and pale platinum hair stare back at me. Everyone swallowed their breath, as this kid stood within a hair's width of me, silently. No one even saw him move. No one heard him.

And this was my last opponent.