Death Training

The sun had finally set on the town, and we all were still in this building. The gang had already prepared to stay the night here, with all of them bringing comforters, snacks and drinks for the night. I realized how much we had become one team in such a little amount of time and it tugged at my heart strings. Robin's eyes scanned my body as she twirled in circles around me, checking off my weak points like a grocery list.

"You're slouching," she started.

"I'm tired,"

"You're thin,"

"I smoke alot,"

"Your hair is in your face,"

"Are you done?" She gave a sly smirk before she closed her eyes and stood in front of me again.

"Throw your hands up."

"Excuse me?" I only had about two seconds. She didn't explain herself a second time. Her amber eyes twinkled in the dim light of the warehouse, as everyone's breath was caught as she raised her fist and punched me nearly across the warehouse floor. Dizziness sat in my head and I tried to get up, but she already pulled me up on her own.

"Your reaction time is terrible. Who trained you?" Robin's usually melodious laugh boiled my veins. I didn't know if she was asking me for training purposes or trying to piss me off, but it was working. Jinx's emotions caused her to turn her head, and I used it to my advantage. Sneaking up silently, I rushed her, my fist at the ready to clock her cheek. As I raised it, I moved to make contact with her face. She caught my fist and all my steam blew away light a blown out candle. She squeezed my knuckles so hard they cracked.

"Robin," Jinx started, his eyes pleading with her as they jutted to me. I looked on angrily, like a wild animal deprived of food for ages, "Don't embarrass her. Just train her. I trained her all these years," She smiled lightly before she tucked a loose strand of hair behind her ear and flipped me onto my back so quickly that the air left my lungs. Then she stood over me.

"Fine." She agreed, "Mixian, for these next 24 hours, I'm going to kill you."

...

"Again!" She screamed, her voice roaring through the building and shaking my nerves. She had me running suicides and punching the bag 50 times in a row in rotation. My muscles tensed in pain as I raised for another punch. "You're running out of time! Faster!" You would think that this is no problem when you've been through what I have all these years,

But this is my 10th attempt at this bullfuckery.

Her thumb clicked for the end of the timer, and I didn't make it once again. Panting to no end, she stormed over to me and shook her head.

"Throw em up," she growled. My head hung low. My body felt like I had been shot in every limb. As I threw my guard up, she punched and kicked my stomach in a combination so powerful my body still shook as I hit the ground.

Gak! Blood streamed from my nose. I had never been through training so... hitting. Usually, Jinx will give me a command of a combination, I perform it, and we continue. Never, ever, have I sparred or been hit as training. My body didn't know what to do.

Amy's concern took over, and soon she ran over to me to give me a once over, "Are you okay?"

Ptew, I spit to the side. My eyes wouln't leave Robin's body as she turned away from me with her hands on her hips. I had never seen this military like side of her. This wasn't the sweet alluring person that claimed to be my simple rival. "I'm fine," I mumbled. Amy wiped the sweat off my body and poured water for me before running quickly back to her comforter.

"Are you done making out with your lover?" Robin called while her back was still turned. I shakily got up and inhaled. Rage began to fuel my body when strength couldn't.

She circled me again, her breath tingling on the back of my neck as she got closer and trailed my arms with her trainer glove-covered hands, "Conditioning is over" she started. I felt something at my stomach, but I dared not to look down. I was actually scared in the pit of my body. "Now comes the actual training," a cloth covered my eyes before I could realize it, and soon I was blindfolded with nothing to listen to except for her voice and the crickets in the distance of night time.

"Listen for me. Feel for me. Once you can feel the world around you, the person in front of you will have no chance."

"How am I suppose to—"

A quick shuffle to the right of me shut me up, and I turned to the sound, throwing my arms up just barely in time to catch Robin's foot as her toe tickled my ear. She chuckled.

"Well, it's a start."

Mixie Moxie (COMPLETED)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें