Amy's Move

As much as I wanted to stop thinking about it, I couldn't help but have all three of those dummies on my mind. I took Auntie's words into account, and now every moment of my life needs to be special before I lose it. Life is too short to be stone cold, but...

How the fuck does one "relationship"???

That goo-goo lovey dovey shit isn't for me. I laid on the floor in my boxers, staring at the ceiling and sighing at my own shitty life. The only people I care about are all in love with me, most of my family is dead, and I still have 3 rounds of the tournament and 3 rounds of the Underground before the championship.

Fuck.

Amy cane out the shower, toweling her hair while the water dripped from her neck to her knees.

"Why are you starfished on the floor?" She asked. I huffed.

"My life is ass,"

"Tell me something I don't know,"

"Your hair dye is fading,"

She gasped, running back into the bathroom to check herself out. I cracked up, sitting up and walking to the kitchen before realizing I haven't eaten from here in weeks. There was one slice of pizza as hard as concrete in there and a half-finished juice.

"So what are you going to do about Monkey-See and Monkey-Do?" She called out from the bathroom, I dusted off my RedBull bag and fixed the strings.

"Honestly... I don— wait, you don't like me anymore?!" I may or may not have sounded excited, but Amy chuckled to herself.

"Nah, I do, but at this point I'm just convinced you don't like girls,"

I bit my lip. "I mean..." her face jolted to the side and suddenly she wad staring at my soul. "I never said I don't."

"So you do?"

"I don't know girl, I usually punch humans... not kiss them."

She put her hair into a braid and left the bathroom, still thoroughly uninterested in putting clothes on. She walked up to me and put her hand on mine. Soft, like velvet rose petals, she played with my fingers. "Test the water with me then."

My heart beat a trillion miles a minute. She caught me off guard, a smirk on her lips as she watched for my next move. How am I suppose to be cool at a time like this?

"Are you a virgin, Mixie?" Her eyebrow raised and she looked like a curious child. I looked away quickly. "Oh my god you are!"

"Can we not have this conversation right now?"

"There's nothing wrong with it," Amy's body language called out to me. She looked like she was holding back a thought— or an urge. I felt awkward and yet comfortable talking to her, like words fell from my lips effortlessly. Her eyes met with mine and I kinda just thought...

Fuck it.

I pulled her to me and kissed her. Her towel twisted as her eyes opened in surprise. I spent the entirety of the kiss trying to gauge my feelings, and honestly I couldn't stop kissing her.

Needless to say... things started escalating and shit.

Before I knew it, we pulled from the kiss breathless and wide eyed. Her cheeks were beet red, and she smiled meekly.

"I guess I should go get my pajamas now,"

I scanned her body. All my life, I've seen peoples bodies and envisioned nothing but targets... weak points. She looked so soft and comforting. Her skin seemed to glow. I saw nothing on her worth hitting.

Maybe one thing.

Before I could say something, my phone rang. Cloudy was calling, for whatever the fuck reason. Amy rolled her eyes.

"It must be hard to have the attention of multiple people huh?" She bit her lip. Frustration wasn't the right word.

She began to walk to my room to find clothes her size, "You can answer, at least I know I have a chance with you now," she winked and closed the door. An exhale escaped my mouth, and I huffily answered Cloudy.

"What?"

"I need to apologize to you in person. That person wasn't me," He sounded on the verge of tears.

"I don't know if right now is a good time,"

"Please."

My eyes scanned the room, and I rolled my eyes into a sigh.

"Fine, meet me at the park in 20 minutes,"

Dammit, feelings. Why do I have to feel you?