Comeback

Cloudy stayed up with me all night. We hid in that training room and plotted the return of Red Bull. My game had changed,  somehow I had to make a comeback. For Luca.

"Does your rib still hurt?" I hadn't even though about it. I rotated my torso, realizing that I wasn't even in a wink of pain from it. I shook my head and Cloudy smiled. "Then, do you want to return to the underground and the tournament? With the Dragons gone and Max injured, Red Bull can make the pop up she needs,"

I smirked, popping my veins till I felt my heartbeat in my wrist. Red Bull hasn't fought in that tunnel for weeks, and after losing in the most pitiful way possible everyone down there probably thinks I ran off like a pussy.

"Hell yeah I wanna return to the underground, I have some redeeming to do," Throwing my gloves off and placing them in the bag, I cracked my knuckles and checked my phone. 9 am, Jinx should be up by now.

"We should get to school," Cloudy insisted. In agreement, we soon made our way back into that god forsaken building.

As soon as I came in, a huddle of children and baldy the principal stood over Triss, who talked down on my name so loud that Cloudy felt bad for her. He knew I was about to ruin her.

"She's not coming back to this school. She knew she didn't belong from day 1! The bitch—"

"Who ain't coming back?"

Oswald's face spoke for the surprise of the group. These folks here really assumed that I would turn my tail and run away from some white chick with a temper tantrum.

Okay so I almost did, so fucking what? Fight me.

"Are you fucking serious?!" She turned to me crazily, with the audience whispering rumors that have been swirling about me. That I died, that I ran home, that I'm in jail— the works. "Your brother is dead! What the fuck are you still doing here?!"

"I could ask you the same thing, hoe."

In the distance, the third bell of class rang, but honestly... nobody was moving at this point. Not after what they saw at the tournament, and not after they know that whenever I'm around, some shit goes down.

"I'm getting real tired of you, bitch,"

"Honestly, same. But the only difference is you can't get rid of me. I could kill you if I felt like it, but you couldn't lift a finger without your puppy dog psycho behind you,"

"Mixie hold on," Cloudy tried to ease the situation, but I honestly didn't care anymore. She took everything from me, and now she was going to pay for it now that I have nothing to lose.

"What's wrong Trissy poo? Frustrated now that Daddy's credit card is getting you nowhere? Angry now that you're dethroned? The Dragons are dead and Max is nowhere to help you. Gonna fight your own fucking battles for once?"

She screamed, pushing her crew out the way and beelining for me with her fist in the air. Gasps and phones surrounded us. Half of my body didn't react, but the other half acted on adrenaline and instinct, twisting her arm around her body and head-butting her until she staggered. Oswald waddled towards us, trying to get us to break it up, but there were so many students in front of him that he wouldn't be getting anywhere.

"You killed my brother! Who had nothing to fucking do with our shit!" I screamed, kicking her stomach until she wined and spat on the floor.

"KILL HER MIXIE!"

"FUCK TRISS!"

"DAAYUMMM!"

The crowd's adrenaline fueled me, and I felt all the anger that was pushed to the bottom of the barrel by sadness nearly spill out of my body. My hands wrapped around Triss' throat, and he crew screamed, trying to kick and claw at me to keep me from killing her. Just in the nick of time, Oswald managed to use his weight to separate us and save Triss' ass— again.

I sighed, wiping my clothes of dust from the school floor. The purpose of even stepping foot into this school was to get an audience, and that's exactly what I was going to do.

"LISTEN UP!" I yelled bringing everyone's attention to me if it wasn't on me already, "IF YOU LIKE WATCHING ME, MEET ME IN THE TUNNELS TONIGHT. IF YOU HATE TRISS AS MUCH AS I FUCKING DO—"

"BITCH—"

I punched her in the mouth, shutting her up just as Oswald was finally able to turn her away and take her with her ugly ducklings behind her.

"THEN I NEED YOU ON MY TEAM!"

Everyone cheered, just as the school's police finally showed their asses up to break up whatever riot they assumed was taking place. Everyone ran in different directions, retreating to the classrooms they were suppose to be in. Cloudy and I ran to the kickboxing room.

Cloudy smiled and let out the most ridiculous laugh I've ever heard from him. Something like a gunshots but if they came from a dolphin,

"Damn, nobody does drama like you, Mix."