Mixie Mess Up

Todd fought to pull Mixe off of Triss, but her hands wouldn't stop punching at her. Blow for blow she tried to guard, but Mixie's force was too strong for her, and  was landing almost every hit. Triss's  little chicken coop squawked all at once, trying to get to her, but Amy stood in front of the mess, blocking them all. Mixie's blood grew  hot, and she was enjoying every punch that gave a satisfying slapping sound against Triss's skin. 

"Mix! Enough!" Todd screamed, pulling on Mixie's elbow, but was shaken off as Mixie landed another punch on Triss, causing her to scream in terror. Mixie glanced over her shoulder and  Todd fell backwards against the wooden shop door, staring into Mixie's blood driven eyes. The stare ran fear through his body, and he shook. 

Mixie was enjoying this. 

"Get the fuck off of me!" Triss screamed, almost on the verge of tears. Mixie jabbed Triss's jaw, busting her lip. Her crew whined in fear as blood oozed from the newly opened wound. Blood laid on Mixie's knuckles, but she showed no sign of mercy. 

Finally realizing the damage Mixie was causing, Amy let the chicken coop through, and together they all pulled Mixie off of Triss. It took all of their force just to get her to stand up, and Mixie was chanting taunts at the nearly unconscious and badly beaten Triss as she laid on her side clutching her bloody pulp of a face. 

"What? Couldn't handle a few punches bitch? What? Where's that hard bitch attitude you had? You'd be dead in Ohio by now bitch!" Todd stood up, holding Mixie back by the hood of her jacket, but it almost seemed as if she was about to tear the hoodie off. Amy turned Mixie's body away from the defeated Triss, but she wasn't finished. Mixie wasn't about to let this go unfinished. Triss's crew clicked their heels to Triss's aid, pulling her up against the store wall. A small crowd had gathered, recorders and cameras capturing every moment. Amy attempted to wave the paparazzi off, but there were more than she could corral. 

"Who is that girl?" Someone said from the crowd. 

"Is that Triss?" Someone else asked. 

"Ho-ly shit." Someone gasped.

"WORLDSTAR!" A rather excited individual chanted. 

Amy pushed Mixie against the wall, and shook her out of whatever horrible trance she was in. Mixie made eye contact with Amy, and finally she listened to reason. 

"We need to get the fuck out of here before things get much worse." Todd agreed, ushering the two out of the plaza. Suddenly, within the frazzled and hyped up crowd, Triss's voice echoed. 

"You just made the worst mistake of your life, bitch! I will ruin you!"  

Mixie scoffed, panting lightly as she wiped the blood off her knuckles. Amy looked back, making sure the press weren't trying to have an interview.

"What the hell just happened?" Amy asked, shaking Mixie's side, Mixie threw her hood over her head, giving a simple and quiet shrug. 

"I don't know... I blacked out." 

"What?" 

"Was it-" Todd interrupted. Mixie closed her eyes, nodding before she even needed to answer. 

"Red Bull." Amy realized, sighing. "Shit, Mix." 

"The drama doesn't stop with me, am I right?" Mixie sighed, realizing herself the shithole she already started to dig. Todd chuckled. 

"We need to get out off here and lay low for a while. I'm almost sure Triss will call the cops on us." He suggested. MIxie and Amy nodded in unison, and together they scurried back to Mixie's apartment.