GIVEAWAY

AH!

Hi guys! Let me just say how much I miss Lottie. Things are very all over the place right now with this COVID-19 thing so I promise updates on Imperial are coming so that I can hopefully get completely started on Bridge to the Multiverse this summer! In the meantime, please wash your hands and practice social distancing so that we can get through this together. I want to see all of you healthy and happy!

ANYWAYS, the reason you're all here. I'm doing a giveaway!

I very recently got into digital art and I actually made a sticker for Lottie!!!! You can tell how much I love my girl lol. The sticker is below:

Pretty cool right? So, the giveaway

I have EIGHT (8) of these stickers available as they will be in at the end of the month. That means there will be 8 lucky winners that will get a Lottie sticker mailed to them by me personally (probably with a little note as well).

Entry is simple and requires only two things from you all.

1. Tell me you absolute favorite moment from Slate. Can be something about the character, something about the plot, absolutely anything! Details about WHY if you're favorite moment as always appreciated (and will probably help you get picked too!)

2. Give me your best prediction for Bridge to the Multiverse! What do you think the general plot will be, what do you think will happen when the four heroes finally meet, what do you think Lottie's journey will be? Again, details are appreciated and will help you!

You have until Tuesday, March 31st to submit in the comments your entry into this giveaway!

As for the timeline of receiving your sticker, I'm still unsure of the exact timeline right now. This COVID-19 thing really has everyone messed up and I'm not sure how long it will be until I can get these stickers to you guys.

There is ONE stipulation on these stickers, and it is that I can only ship them within the United States. I apologize to any fans that I have outside the US, you're still able to enter and I may be able to come up with a different kind of gift to give to you guys instead!

I love you all 3000, stay safe and good luck!