SEVENTY-SIX

Clad in their suits, Captain America and Slate walked together out onto the runway portion of the airport

Clad in their suits, Captain America and Slate walked together out onto the runway portion of the airport. Lottie's mask was left behind, already knowing that Tony would have disabled Friday's functions for her.

The pair got a little too close to the chopper waiting for them when it was shot with an electrifying disc. They looked up into the skies to see that it had been Tony. The man carefully lowered himself to the ground, Rhodey quickly following behind him as their suit's masks retracted, showing Tony's battered and bruised face.

Lottie couldn't help but wince knowing that was from Bucky.

"Wow, it's so weird how you run into people at the airport. Don't you think that's weird?"

"Definitely weird,"

"Hear us out, Tony," Steve told him calmly, standing his ground. "That doctor, the psychiatrist, he's behind all of this."

The conversation couldn't continue at the sound of feet on the tarmac. The Black Panther, T'Challa, came flying over one of the shipping containers, landing gracefully on the ground just feet away from Tony and Rhodey.

"Your highness," Lottie told him with a nod, already expecting that she'd get nothing back.

"Anyway, Ross gave me 36 hours to bring you guys in. That was 24 hours ago. Can you help a brother out?"

"Tony, you're after the wrong guy-"

"Your judgment is askew," Tony sneered back at her, making Lottie take a step back. She had never seen Tony so furious with her before. "Your old war buddy killed innocent people yesterday."

"And there are five more super soldiers just like him. We can't let the doctor find them first, Tony. We can't,"

"Guys," the pair turned to their right, seeing Natasha coming out of the shadows with a frown on her face. "You know what's about to happen. Do you really wanna punch your way out of this one?"

The pair were silent as Tony gave a loud, dramatic sigh.

"Alright, I've run out of patience. Underoos!"

Lottie and Steve looked up to the sky as a blue of red and blue flew over their heads, Steve's hands becoming encased in webbing as the figure landed on a truck near Tony, holding Steve's shield. When he looked up, Lottie raised his eyes to see that the markings of his suit resembled that of a spider.

"Nice job, kid," Tony congratulated him as the kid, who judging by the sound of his voice really was a kid, began to slightly freak out.

"Thanks. Well, I could've stuck the landing a little better. It's just the new suit- well, it's nothing, Mr. Stark. It's-It's perfect. Thank you,"

"Yeah we don't really need to have a conversation,"

"Okay. Cap... Captain. Big fan, I'm Spider-Man," Spider-Man's mechanical white eyes turned to Lottie, becoming even larger as she assumed the kid underneath's eyes were. "Slate...really, really big fan."