BONUS: "FAR FROM HOME PART ONE"

W A R N I N GTHIS BONUS CHAPTER CONTAINS MAJOR SPOILERS FROM SPIDER-MAN: FAR FROM HOME! DO NOT READ AHEAD UNLESS YOU HAVE SEEN THE MOVIE!READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

W A R N I N G
THIS BONUS CHAPTER CONTAINS MAJOR SPOILERS FROM SPIDER-MAN: FAR FROM HOME! 
DO NOT READ AHEAD UNLESS YOU HAVE SEEN THE MOVIE!
READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

Happy Hogan stepped off of the Stark Industries jet, squinting his eyes as he looked out into the field of tulips that littered the small Netherlands town. Peter Parker could be seen in the near distance, gripping onto his side as he limped through the field of tulips toward the jet.

"Peter?" Happy called out, jogging down the stairs of the jet as quickly as possible. "Are you okay?"

"Happy?" Peter's voice came out broken as he limped faster. "Is that you?"

"Is it me? Of course it's me-"

"STOP!" the yell that ripped through Peter stopped him dead in his tracks, Happy putting his hands up as Peter pointed at him. "Tell me something only you would know!"

"Something only I would know...oh! Remember when we went to Germany? You paper-viewed a video in your room? They didn't list the titles but I could tell by the price that it was an adult film-"

"Okay! Okay, it's you, stop!"

Happy cocked an eyebrow, watching as Peter limped faster and stumbled into his arms, gripping onto him in a hug that was almost like a death grip. Happy hugged him back, looking around at the town they stood in before looking down at Peter's broken and bruised body in his arms.

"Peter, you gotta tell me what the hell is going on here,"

Tugging the boy onto the jet and Peter quickly and quietly explained in short what had transpired just hours before, Happy quickly shut the door just in case anything were to happen. As he turned around, he quickly grabbed the med kit that hung above the exit door and moved toward Peter.

Peter turned around, seeing Happy opening the med kit and shook his head.

"Happy, stop. I don't need that,"

"Peter, there's cuts on your back, I need to stitch them-"

"I'm serious! I don't need that-"

"Peter, just relax-"

"Don't tell me to relax, Happy!" Peter shot out of Happy's grip, pacing around the cabin of the jet as tears streamed down his cheeks. All Happy could do was sit and watch in silence. "How am I supposed to relax when I messed up so bad? I trusted Beck, right? I thought he was my friend so I gave him the only thing that Mr. Stark left behind for me and now he's going to kill my friends and half of the earth so please do NOT tell me to relax."

Happy Hogan could only sit in silence and stare at the young kid before him, unsure of what he could say in this moment. Peter dropped into one of the seats littered around, burying his head in his heads as he ran his fingers through his hair.