EIGHTY-NINE

Tony Stark and Charlotte Watson stood on a platform near the top of the ship

Tony Stark and Charlotte Watson stood on a platform near the top of the ship. Right down below them was 'Squidward' the alien, and he had Strange suspended before him. His body was surrounded by what looked like ice shards, and they began to get increasingly closer to his skin as they tried to formulate some sort of plan.

"You know, technically, I won our long awaited bet,"

Tony whipped around to Lottie, mouth gaping as she wore a smirk.

"The bet was that you'd wear an Iron Man suit, that does not count so wipe that smirk off your face,"

"I have repuslors and I can fly through the air. We both know I'm the one that won that bet,"

There was a sudden tap on Tony's shoulder as the pair whipped around, prepared to fire, only to see Dr. Strange's red, sentient cloak hovering in the air beside them.

"Wow you're a seriously loyal piece of outerwear, aren't you?"

"Speaking of loyal..."

The cloak, Tony, and Lottie all whipped around with wide eyes to see Peter Parker land behind them, his mask disappearing as he sent them a sheepish smile.

"What the-"

"Peter Parker I stg-"

"I know what you're both going to say-"

"You should not be here-"

"I was gonna go home-"

"I don't wanna hear it-"

"But it was such a long way down and I just thought about you two on the way..."

"Oh my god, I'm going to kill you," Lottie ran a hand down her face, it resting over her mouth as she stared at Peter as him and Tony kept going back and forth.

"And now I gotta hear it!"

"...And I kinda stuck to the side of the ship. And this suit is ridiculously intuitive, by the way. So if anything, it's on you two that I'm here."

Tony, Lottie, and the cloak all gave the kid a glare as he took a step back.

"What did you just say?"

"I take it back! Now...I'm here in space,"

"Right where we didn't want you to be, Peter," Lottie interjected, a frown crossing her lips as she walked up to Peter. "This isn't Toomes, or churro lady, or anything else you've faced before! Peter, this is a one way ticket! There's no going home, this is it right here, this is the type of decision we've been trying to protect you from."

"And don't try to tell us you thought this through," Tony added in as he stood beside Lottie.

"No. I did think this through-"

"You couldn't possibly-"

"I swear I thought this-"

"There is no way in hell that you-"