THIRTY-FIVE

Tony, Steve, and Lottie ran down the hallways of the hellicarrier, passing multiple agents who were scrambling to try and get the hellicarrier back in the air safely as Fury called out orders

Tony, Steve, and Lottie ran down the hallways of the hellicarrier, passing multiple agents who were scrambling to try and get the hellicarrier back in the air safely as Fury called out orders. Barton had struck Engine 3, effectively taking it down.

"Engine 3, I'll meet you guys there!" Tony called out to Lottie, peeling off the the control room for his suit. Lottie nodded, gesturing for Steve to follow her as they ran through the hallways, the emergency alarms blaring around them.

"How did you know that Barton did this? Does this have to do with the visions?"

"Save the hellicarrier first, explanations later," Lottie told Steve as they rounded the corner to engine 3.

The entire side of the ship was blow out, the engine in perfect view from the platform as the rotors sat still inside. Steve stepped forward with big eyes as Lottie slipped her mask onto her face.

"Jarvis, give me a scan,"

Steve turned and watched as Lottie stared down the engine, her mask giving a scan of the system. She nodded her head as she turned to look at Steve.

"Tony's got to get the super-conducting cooling system back online before he can touch the rotors and fix the debris-" Lottie cut herself off with a sigh as she saw Steve's panicked face. "Right, you have no clue what I'm saying."

"No, but I do," Lottie and Steve turned to see Tony in his suit hovering just outside the platform. He quickly scanned the engine before looking back to the pair. "Get to the engine control panel over there and tell me what relays are in overload position."

The pair nodded as Tony flew off to examine the engine up close. Steve grabbed onto a hanging pipe, swinging himself across the open area while Lottie followed suit, landing beside him as they pulled the control panel open.

"What's it look like in there?"

"It seems to run on some form of electricity," Steve told Tony make, making a smile crack out on Lottie's face.

"Well, you aren't wrong. Char, show your capsicle what to do and do it fast,"

"On it,"

Lottie moved to Steve's side, flipping a few of the situations and showing him how to reset them if they were in overload. Steve mumbled that he got it as Lottie moved to the other side of the control panel, quickly resetting her side as she waited for Steve to finish.

Steve gave her a nod, the pair pushing the control panel back into the wall before Steve called out for Tony.

"Alright, relays are intact. What's our next move?"

"Tony, even if you clear the rotors it's not going back up without a jumpstart," Lottie informed her friend as Steve turned to her with wide eyes yet again. "You're going to have to get in there and push it."