EIGHTEEN

"So, let's get this straight: we barely got out of there alive, and you and Watson want us to go back?"

"Pretty much,"

Steve Rogers couldn't deny the fact that he was nervous as he looked around at the other core members of the 107th, the men that Bucky had recommended for the job. He needed these men to agree, he wanted them to be part of the team, and he knew that Lottie did as well.

"Sounds rather fun, actually," Montgomery chimed in, raising a glass. Most of the men around him agreed with him, raising their glasses along with him. Steve's eyes trailed over to 'Dum Dum' Dugan, who was looking at him with a smile.

"Hell, I'll always fight. But you got to do one thing for me,"

"What's that?"

"Open a tab,"

Steve shook his head with a smile as the men laughed and cheered for Dum Dum's request. He got up from the table, telling the bartender that his table wanted another round. Bucky was sat down at the other end of the bar in the next room over, and Steve made his way to join him instead.

"See? I told you. They're all idiots," Steve shook his head, taking a seat next to Bucky as he took a swig of his own drink. Bucky had a smile on his face, though, as he looked at his best friend.

"How about you? You ready to follow Captain America and Slate into the jaws of death?"

"Oh hell no," Bucky retorted, taking the last swig of his drink before looking over at Steve. "That little guy from Brooklyn who was too dumb not to run away from a fight. I'm following him, and that woman who did everything in her power to help others, still can't believe she's some genius now. You two are keeping the suits, right?"

"You know what? It's kind of growing on me. Can't say the same for Lottie,"

"You'd be right,"

Bucky and Steve turned to the doorway between the two rooms of the bar, rising from the seats with wide eyes.

Lottie stood in the doorway, a small smile painted on her red lips as she looked at her best friends. Hair curled to perfection, lying over her shoulder. She took off her shall, letting the world get a better look at the gorgeous red dress that outlined every curve of her body to perfection.

 She took off her shall, letting the world get a better look at the gorgeous red dress that outlined every curve of her body to perfection