thank you

That right there is me to all of you

It's amazing to think that after one hundred and eighteen parts, the story of Charlotte Watson and Steve Rogers has officially come to it's end and that's mind blowing to me. 

I started this story on a whim in the middle of my Accounting class just a few months ago. I had just watched A Star Is Born for the first time and the idea for this book came simply from the song I'll Always Remember Us This Way. All of this that we've created together came from that one song.

I've written a lot in my years on Wattpad, but this right here was what I would say my biggest undertaking. The planning I had to do ahead of time was insane. The edit of Lottie and Steve in the Quantum suits? I had that finished before I even wrote the first chapter. SO much of their love story had been planned out from the start and it's honestly so bittersweet that I've finally reached the end of their journey together. And my, my, my what a journey it has been.

I'm proud to say that this story evolved itself simply from the love you showed it and the love you gave to so many of the different relationships inside of it. This story became more than just the love story of Steve and Lottie, it really became Lottie's story.

I never thought at the beginning that the relationship between Tony and Lottie and her connection to Howard would be explored so much, but you guys loved it so much that it was. Her connection with Peter was going to be so small but you all loved every second of them together. It's all because of you.

I truly, from the bottom of my heart, can not thank each and every single one of you enough for the love and support you've given me on this journey with Lottie, and I'm glad you all loved her as much as I did. She's like my little baby now.

Of course, this story is NOT over. Their main story-line that followed the movies is over, but I can't bare to part with them quite yet. There were so many moments that I wish I could've showed you, but I didn't think they fit right in the meat of the story. So, I will be marking this story complete, but you will be getting bonus chapters of different things you never got to see, and I would love to hear in the comments what you want to read.

The first bonus chapter will be up tomorrow night, 6/29/2019, as I am going to see the Endgame re-release tonight (THE FIFTH TIME MIGHT I ADD) and I really want to give an Evermore update tonight. My main focus has been shifted to Evermore now, but you will all get your bonus chapters of Steve and Lottie's wedding, Pepper and Tony's wedding, the birth of Morgan Stark, and anything else you all want to see I will be happy to give to you.

ALSO: I am seeing Spider-Man Far From Home on Monday night at midnight so once I see it, I'm definitely going to see if there is a way that I can work Lottie into a little bit of the story. If I can and I post bonus chapters, I will give a spoiler warning beforehand since I know not many people will be seeing it at midnight like I am!

This story, before the end of the Watty Awards, will also undergo editing to make sure it's ready and prepared for the contest.

There are a few people that I would really love to dedicate this story to. They've been so consistent in commenting and loving this story that I can't help but acknowledge them:

storyxofmylife you are the sweetest girl ever and ilysm. You've commented and voted and loved on this story so much and I can't thank you enough for it.

whenisgamora3456 I. LOVE. YOU! You are amazing and I can't thank you enough for the love you have constantly showed Lottie <3

Lala_sanchez5 LilyRoseCarson -marvelvoid half_blood37 AlexandraPaige1 Thank you to all of you for the commenting and the love you have shown me and Lottie

There are SO many others that I would love to call out, but there's just so many of you. So I want you all to know that I love you all SO MUCH!

Now, I would really appreciate if you would all support me in my newest adventure, that many of you might already know about: EVERMORE - A Tony Stark Love Story

Audelia Motter and Tony Stark had each other's backs through thick and thin. But after the abduction of the billionaire in Afghanistan by the Ten Rings, the lengths these two will go through for the other are stretched to their limits. Their trust, their bond, their hidden love will be tested like no other.

Love makes you do crazy things, like become the sidekick of a superhero.

Thank you once again, from the bottom of my heart, for all the love you have all continued to show me and my characters, and I hope you join me and Audelia as I tell you her story.

I love you all 3000