ONE HUNDRED FIVE

NEW YORK, 2012

NEW YORK, 2012

The Chitauri screamed out from around them as the Leviathan fell lifeless on top of a nearby building. Tony landed on Lottie's left, Steve standing to her right as the team stood back to back with one another, looking around at the destruction as they readied themselves.

They were ready to fight, ready to end it, ready to avenge.

And two blocks away, the team from 2023 was ready to avenge once again.

Landing in an alleyway just away from the fight was Tony, Steve, Lottie, Scott, and Bruce. Their red and white suits shrunk back into their time watches, leaving them wearing their same suits just as they were back in 2012.

"All right, we all have our assignments," Steve looked back at his team, gesturing toward the tower and then Bleecker street. "Two stones uptown, one stone, down. Stay low. Keep an eye on the clock."

The team turned to face the street in front of them at the sound of the Hulk running through. He roared at the Chitauri before him, throwing them into buildings as he smashed his way through the cars in the way and moved back down the street.

"Maybe smash a few things along the way?" Lottie suggested to Bruce who was hiding his face in embarrassment.

"I think it's gratuitous, but whatever,"

Bruce ripped his shirt off, walking out into the street as he did the most pathetic roar of his life, smashing a hand into a car before moving down the street toward the sanctum like a normal person.

Tony, with small Scott on his shoulder, took off into the air for surveillance as Lottie and Steve ran together through the streets toward the tower, knowing that the team was currently cornering Loki in the living room upstairs.

"Feel weird to be back?" Steve questioned his wife as the entered the tower, feigning to be themselves from 2012 to keep everyone from getting suspicious.

"I would say so," she muttered back as they stepped into the elevator together, the doors shutting behind them. Lottie hit the button for the 15th floor while Steve hit the button for the 75th.

"Remember the plan?" Lottie gave her husband a nod. "You gotta keep 2012 you from figuring out what's going on and having a vision. If she realizes what's happening-"

"Then the plan is shot, I know," Lottie concluded as the elevator doors dinged open onto floor 15. Lottie stepped out, pausing in the doorway to look back at Steve. "If Rumlow makes any snide remarks, kick him in the nuts for me, honey."

"Whatever you want, Mrs. Rogers,"

"Got to hustle, Cap. Things look like they're just about wrapped up here," Tony called out over the comms. "Lottie in position?"