ONE HUNDRED SIXTEEN

"You ready?"

"You ready?"

Charlotte Rogers closed the file on the table, turning around to face her husband. She smiled, nodding her head lightly as she pressed her bracelets, her suit enveloping her body as she took Steve's hand inside of her own.

Slowly, the pair made their way across the field, looking back at the decimation that was still littered around from the destruction of the compound, cranes moving together as they cleaned up the mess left behind.

Bruce turned, seeing the two in the distance as he waved them over, standing in front of the smaller version of the Quantum Tunnel that Hank Pym had helped him create.

Bucky Barnes, Sam Wilson, and Peter Parker turned as the pair approached. Steve and Lottie sent the three a smile before they joined Bruce at the control panel.

"Remember... you guys have to return the stones at the exact moment you got them. Or you're gonna open up a bunch of nasty alternative realities,"

"We've got this, Bruce," Lottie told him as she leaned forward, closing the case that held the Infinity Stones within. "Clipping all the branches."

The three stood in silence for a moment, staring down at the case.

"You know, I tried. When I had the gauntlet, the stones, I really tried to bring her back," Bruce turned away from them, looking down at his feet. "I miss them both, guys."

"We do too," Steve told him, placing a hand on his shoulder in comfort.

Steve and Lottie turned away, grabbing hold of the case along the way as they walked around the generator, Sam joining their side.

"If you want, I can come with you guys?"

"You're a good man, Sam," Steve told him, smiling at his friend as Lottie flashed him the same one.

"This is on us, though," Lottie placed her hand on his upper arm, giving it a squeeze before they walked away.

Bucky Barnes stood on the other end of the generator, a frown on his face as Lottie and Steve stopped before him.

"Don't do anything stupid until I get back," Steve told him. Bucky smiled, rolling his eyes slightly at the familiar phrase said so long ago.

"How can I? You're taking all the stupid with you,"

The pair reached forward, bringing one another into a hug quickly before Bucky pulled back, looking over at Lottie's smiling face beside him.

"Lottie-"

"I forgive you, Buck," she cut him off, wrapping him up in her arms as they fell into one another. "I forgave you a long time ago."

A smile graced Bucky's lips as he leaned back, placing a kiss on the side of her head before she pulled away, standing beside Steve once more.