NINETY-FOUR

Charlotte Watson sat helpless on the ground as she watched Thanos and Dr

Charlotte Watson sat helpless on the ground as she watched Thanos and Dr. Strange go head to head before her.

Strange threw the mirror dimension at the titan, who only used the stones to shatter it to pieces, the space stone transforming the shards into a black hole as he thrust it toward the man. Strange used his golden magic shield to stop the attack, the black hole transforming into a swarm of butterflies that threw Thanos off for a moment.

Using it to his advantage, Strange created hundred of multiples of himself, surrounding the titan as each body used it's golden magic to latch onto the titan and try and subdue him. Thanos was stronger, channeling the power stone as he destroyed the other versions, pulling Strange into himself as he held onto his neck.

"You're full of tricks, wizard. But you never once used your greatest weapon," Thanos tugged the necklace from Strange's neck, shattering it in his hand only for no time stone to appear. "A fake."

Strange was thrown to the side, his head hitting the ground as he sat motionless, unconscious. Lottie dragged herself to her knees as Thanos turned to Tony who was approaching.

With one movement, Thanos used the stones to grab onto the moon of the planet, breaking off pieces of it as he tugged them through the atmosphere, throwing them toward Tony.

"TONY!" Lottie cried out in agony as she watched the pieces fall upon Tony, his body nowhere to be seen under the wreckage. Lottie grit her teeth, dragging herself onto her feet with the rest of her strength as she generated her shield. "HEY!"

A smile crossed Thanos' lips as he turned, watching as the woman stood on wobbly feet, her gaze hard as she stared down the titan before her.

"Ah, the real life Athena, Charlotte Watson,"

Lottie eyes widened for a moment as she looked at him.

"You know who I am?"

"I do," Thanos never stopped smiling as he paced around in his place. "The smartest woman in the galaxy. Some even say that you can see the future, if you want to."

"Yeah, well, it's not exactly a fun thing to do," she muttered, gritting her teeth once again as she tried to stop the wobbly feeling inside her.

"I hoped of all the earthlings, you would see why the universe needs this. Why can't you pause for a moment and realize that I'm right?"

"Just because you think you're right, doesn't mean you are," Lottie's gaze narrowed again. "And...you threatened my family."

With a battle cry, Charlotte Watson ran forward, flying up into the air as she blasted Thanos, sending him back a step before she landed before him, attacking with her shield. Using it for both defense and offense, Lottie flew up into the air as she spun, blocking a shot with her shield before shooting him with her blaster.

She landed on the ground, whipping around as she hit him once again with her shield. She swung, ready to blast again when Thanos took hold of her arm, throwing her up over his shoulder until her back hit the ground.