NINETY-ONE

"You know, if it weren't for the fate of the universe situation at hand, I think I'd be freaking out that I'm on another planet,"

To say that Lottie was in amazement as she looked around at Titan was and understatement. The planet might've been a mess, all life gone and all structures almost completely decimated by whatever had happened, but the idea of being on another planet was insane.

If only she could tell Howard and Peggy, they'd be absolutely amazed. Even Steve.

"Win the fight and then we can gawk over space together, Khaleesi," Tony mumbled to her as they walked around on the ground of the planet.

"The heck happened to this planet?" Quill called out to everyone, holding a device in the air as he moved it around. "It's eight degrees off its axis. Gravitational pull is all over the place."

Tony grabbed onto Lottie's arm, tugging her away from the group for a second.

"Okay, what are you thinking?"

"If he's set to come here, we've still got the element of surprise," Lottie told him with a shrug as she ran through multiple scenarios in her head. "His children put up quite a fight, so I don't want to imagine fighting him. The Infinity Stones need to stay the priority, getting them from him and keeping them away from him."

"Alright, come here," Tony called out to Peter Quill as he stepped forward, standing before Tony, Lottie and Peter. "We got one advantage. He's coming to us. We'll use it. All right, we have a plan. Or at least the beginnings of one."

"It's pretty simple," Lottie continued on as she looked at Quill. "We draw him in, pin him down, get the stones. We don't want to get in a fight with this guy, we just want the gauntlet."

Peter nodded his head, eyes staying trained on Lottie.

"Just so you know, I'm totally in love with Gamora, but if I still lived on Earth I definitely would've swooped you off your feet and stolen your heart with my pelvic sorcery,"

"Semi-flattering, I guess, but I'm happily engaged to a man I've loved since the 1920's. But thanks anyway,"

"Are you yawning?" Tony's voice broke through the conversation as he pointed at Drax and Mantis. "In the middle of this, while we're breaking it down? Huh? Did you hear what we said?"

"...I stopped listening after you guys said 'we need a plan',"

"Okay, Mr. Clean is on his own page," Tony commented as he turned his attention back to Quill, Lottie letting out a low chuckle at the nickname.

"See, "not winging it" isn't really what they do,"

"What is it that they do?" Peter questioned.

"Kick names," Mantis cut in, trying to make her voice sound menacing. "Take ass."

"Oh my god, we're going to die surrounded by the biggest idiots in the galaxy," Lottie muttered as Tony stared into the distance, contemplating his life for a moment before motioning them over.