58. Troy Burrows X OC reader

"Maddie wake up you don't want to be late for your first day of school!" Your mom shouted from downstairs, you gave a light groan as you rubbed the sleep from your eyes. " I'll be down in 10" you shouted as you sat upright on your bed . " first day and I'm already struggling to get it of bed" you said getting up and stretching. You quickly hopped into the bathroom showering, brushing your teeth, cleaning your glasses, and throwing your thick blonde hair into a messy bun. You donned some blue denim jeans,  a white top, black heeled booties, and a light black sweater, " perfect" you thought to yourself. You quickly headed downstairs grabbed a blueberry muffin and your backpack and headed out the door, " Only a muffin Madelyn!?" Your mom yelled as you headed out the door. " don't worry I packed myself extra snacks Incase and I don't want to be bloated on my first day of school" You said. You soon switched on the maps app on your phone and typed in Harwood County High School, within a couple of seconds the screen said arrival in 10 minutes, " Perfect just enough time for me to get there and hang with friends and get to class on time" you thought. At the halfway mark you were soon joined by your good friend Emma Goodall, " Hey Mads ready for another year?" She chirped happily " If you mean ready to be yelled by teachers, mental break downs, late assignments and tests, and ugly people then I guess I am ready" you sarcastically said.

"Always the same Madelyn but you know Troy might be ready too for another year" Emma said pinching your cheek, you felt the heat rise to your face " Just the look I was going for Mads". Emma said with a toothy grin " Um I don't really care if he's ready or not " you replied after your face cooled down, " So you mean to tell me you don't like him and his chiseled chin and toned body, his dark soft brown hair and piercing eyes" Emma said wrapping her arms around her body. It was no secret you had a crush on the red Megaforce ranger but you both were defenders of the earth you didn't have time to be flirting and dating "and besides what would he want with plain Madelyn Smith the girl who's been wearing the same drugstore glasses since 7th grade" you mentally sighed. After a bit more chat with Emma, you both made it to the school, outside the entrance you could see Noah, Gia, and Jake waiting though it was nice to see them you were a boy disappointed that Troy wasn't there. " Hey peeps" Gia said in a cheery tone " Hey" you and Emma replied in unison. You all headed inside heading into the office to pick up your class schedules, along the way you all discussed your plans for the year like clubs, sports, dances/ major events. After the first bell rang you all said your goodbyes and you headed to your first class of the day English with Mr.Cardenas.

Once in class you sat at the far corner and pulled out your writing tools and papers. Around 20 minutes into the class your pager began beeping, at first it was only enough for you to hear then loudly enough that some of your classmates began to turn. Gently tap it on your communicator you answered it " Gosei what's up I'm in class can this wait" you whispered cautiously as a couple of people began to stare " I'm sorry Madelyn but it's urgent a group of Loogies and a large extraterrestrial creature has been spotted around the docks hurry there now" Gosei replied. You mentally groaned on your first day you're dealing with Loogies and aliens and to make matters worse Mr. Cardenas pulled up to you " Madelyn I understand it's the first day but the rules still apply no electronics during class" he said laying his hand out so you could give him the communicator. " Sorry Mr. Cardenas it was my mom she just wanted to know if I got to school", "Noted but I'm still going to need your electronic" he said a bit firm. You looked around and by now everyone was staring at you and Mr.Cardenas " at this point I'm trapped in need this communication to call the others and I need to go reach that alien and his sidekicks" you thought. After a couple of moments passed Mr. Cardenas sighed " Madelyn I'm sorry I have to do this but I'm calling security to remove you, I'm disappointed that it's your first day and we have to move like that" Mr. Cardenas said walking toward the front of the room and pressing the intercom.

Power Rangers  x Reader One shotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara