83. Troy Burrows X Gymnast Reader

" shit I'm going to be late, why the fuck didn't Sergio text me the time; if I'm late I'm burning his ass to the ground" you growled to yourself hopping out of the taxi quickly tossing a $20 bill and some change into the back seat, the taxi driver simply gave you large scowl as he turned to pick up the money. You felt bad but you were going to feel even worse if you missed the championship. You were a gymnast and a damn good one not wanting to brag, you spent every moment of your life doing flips and kicks, aimlessly watching videos of Olympic gymnasts and perfecting your stances on the beam. It was safe to say that gymnastics is a large aspect of your life or better yet your life in general.

But it seemed your life was hanging on by a thread as you looked down on your phone and realized you had 5 minutes to get to the gym where the championship was being held or else your spot would be given to someone else. " I've worked too hard for this I'm not going to lose this opportunity," you said making your way past the bustling crowds. " Hey watch out!", a man yelled " Sorry!" You yelled trying to maneuver around the people. A couple of moments passed and you could soon see the roof of the gym, " Wow it looks like I've made it!" You said in relief not paying attention.

Meanwhile currently arriving at the gymnasium was hardwood county's famous power rangers or regular teens at the moment. It had been a slow day for the rangers and gosei had decided to give them a day off to recoup and relax and what better day to chill out from all the alien and ranger duties was to watch the upcoming martial arts and gymnast championship in the county's largest gym.

While everyone was either pleasantly happy with going or exciting one certain ranger was indifferent and more or less not interested, unsurprisingly it was Troy. Troy had naturally planned the day sitting at home, napping and practicing his martial arts when his persistent teammate Emma dragged him out to go watch the championship as she knew he had a background in martial arts and it would be fun to see others doing hard work and not them. As much as he wanted to say no the pleading eyes of Emma forced him to comply, he did a small sigh and hopefully thought the championship could be interesting.

Meanwhile back to you, after a couple of moments of running and spotting the roof of the gym you absentmindedly celebrated in your mind  at the fact you weren't going to lose your championship spot when suddenly you heard a loud " Hey watch out!" and soon the sounds of bodies swerving to the side, snapping out of your thoughts you soon slammed into something or rather someone very hard " Ahhhh!" You yelled as you collided with the individual knocking both you and them to the ground. " Ow!" That is all you thought as your body hit the cold pavement, the individual you knocked down, Troy for that matter only let out a simple small grunt as he sat up and rubbed the back of his head. " Troy are you okay?" A girl in pink asked moving towards him to help him up, " Don't worry I'm fine but are you okay?" Troy said to you as you soon began to sit up, " Erm I'm fine" you said sheepishly. Soon a girl in yellow and a boy in green helped you both up from the pavement and you both gave them a small thanks.

It was a bit awkward till you cleared your throat " I'm so sorry, I was just in rush to get in as I didn't want to lose my spot and I should've paid attention" you said playing with your fingers not looking directly up at him, " It's fine once again" he said gazing directly at you. " Wait lose your spot? Do you happen to be in the championship?" The girl in pink suddenly piped up. " Um yeah I'm Y/n L/n, I'll be competing in the gymnastics portion," you said. The girl in the pink eye's got wide and she soon did a little giggle " Oh my god your the famous y/n l/n? I've heard so much about you and watched videos of you flipping and I'm such a fan" she said grabbing your hand. You were a bit startled by the praise and her closeness

" Erm thank you but I'm not that good," you said softly. " Don't be modest y/n your amazing, your hardwood county's Simone biles," she said again. You were so flattered you could hardly stand. " I think that's enough Emma, we have to head in soon so we don't lose our spots and so y/n doesn't lose hers," the girl in Yellow said, "fine but hopefully we can talk again," Emma said a bit disappointed. " Oh and yeah I'm Emma again by the way and the girl in yellow is Gia, the boy in green is Jake, the guy in blue is Noah and you've already met or more or less bumped into Troy the guy in red" Emma said introducing the people around you. You gave a small Hi and flashed them all a shy smile, as you walked with them into the gym, you realized you would probably have to make it up to them some way for knocking one of their friend's down and making them late to the championship as a kind gesture.