52. Sarah Thompson X Stripper!Reader

Requested by @eccyuk bye the way l/c stands for lipstick color , s/n stands for stripper name and n/c stands for nail color

" Sarah come in , Sarah come in!" The morphed beeped , holding it close to her in order to prevent others around her from listening in Sarah spoke. " What is it?" She asked giving quick looks around , " There's a monster downtown can you get to it me and the others are battling another" Said Brody . " I'll be there soon" Sarah said rushing out of the school hallway, once outside she used her morpher to call on her cycle. Sarah sped off to down town on the way looking for the monster on the way she couldn't help notice the lack of civilians screaming or running away " that monster is powerful enough to attack  a whole bunch of people and disappear or something is very wrong with this picture" she thought as she reached to town square.

Once there she hopped off her cycle and began a fighting stance with her blaster ready moving side to side she quickly scanned the area , " Come out come out creepy slimy monster! ". She yelled out yet everything was silent so quiet you could hear a pin drop , suddenly a figure ran passed the corner of her eye and she quickly spun around. " I need to keep my guard up" Sarah said under her breath and this time the same figure ran passed the corner of her eye , " Ok no more games come out!" She yelled. And this time a large horned viper like monster appeared " Come get me pinky!" The monster yelled running , " Gladly ugly!" and Sarah took off hot on his trail ( well more like tail).

The monster moved up and down side to side and sometimes in a random line , " Dammit I wished I brought my cycle this would have been easier" Sarah said panting as she tried to keep up. Suddenly the monster turned a corner into an alley way and Sarah turned within seconds of the monster , it didn't take long before the monster reached a dead end. " There's no where else to go so we can do this the hard way or the easy way so pick!" Sarah said pointing her blaster at the monster, the monster gulped a little not before a door near the corner of a wall in the alley caught his attention. " You think your so tough pinky? Well I choose my way" and with that the monster grabbed the knob of the door and swung it open heading inside , " Dang it I almost had him" Sarah said running and opening the door.

Once inside it was pitch black so dark her light in her shield weren't working , " Hey what's going on in here!?"  Sarah frantically thought. Soon enough a pair of lights hit her eyes along with a loud raunchy hip hop music quickly using her hand to block the glare of the lights , a bunch of voices rang out " baby shake that ass one more time , hey what's with the costume and move the hell away!". " Where am I?" Sarah said and once her eyes had adjusted to the light she looked around to see several , women in sexy lingerie dancing in front and in poles surrounded by men throwing money. " Hey could you move your in my way" a girl with h/c , l /c , n/c  said " Sorry!" Sarah said and the h/c began to twerk on the pole first getting low and twirling then twirling around the pole.

Sarah felt hypnotized like she was in a trance though she didn't understand it she liked it , it seemed the men around liked it so much $10 and $20 bills began to rain most on the h/c girl's ass. After a bit the h/c girl stopped and hopped off stage collecting her reward in he process , Sarah finally came out of her trance and hopped off the stage. " Um wow that was - , " Amazing I know" the h/c girl said. " yeah" Sarah said quietly looking down at her boots  and the h/c girl chuckled slightly " Hey I could teach you ya know" , " wait you can!" Sarah said looking up. " Yeah but first you need to change because baby girl that's not it and all the men want tities and ass" the h/c girl said licking her lips seductively , " Okay but I don't have anything to change into".

" Don't worry about it babe follow me I got tons of shit that will make all the guys here beg for more" the h/c said leading Sarah to the changing rooms , once there the h/c pulled out very revealing lacy pink thong and top , pink and white lace up thigh high boots , some pink lipstick , rose perfume and some press on nails. " Here put these on and change quickly those dudes wallets won't be waiting very long" the h/c said handing the stuff to Sarah and pushing her into the changing room. Sarah soon demorphed and began to change , " Hey thanks and I didn't quite catch your name" . " it's y/n but every one calls me s/n" , " um ok I'm Sarah and everyone calls me Sarah y/n" Sarah said as she finished changing up.

" Your funny Sarah" y/n said chuckling and with that Sarah came out of the changing room , " You look like a whole sex goddess" y/n said. " Now onto with the training but first let me" y/n said pulling off a hair tied freeing Sarah's dirty blonde locks , " there you go. Y/n and Sarah headed off to another part of the building this time a small room with 2 poles , " Okay I'm going to teach you a simple but super hypnotic dance with that all the guys will have their jaw dropped" you said walking to one of the poles.

You first began the twirl around it then dropping low slowly shaking your ass in the process you then skillfully glided up wrapping your legs around the poles and began to move and rock up and down sometimes upside down. Once down with that move you came down to the pole and got on all fours shaking your ass you then got in a squatting position and continued to twerk. " And that's how you do it" you said standing up and walking towards Sarah , Sarah on the other hand looked at you in awe.

" Wow I don't think I could do that" Sarah said , " Come on believe in yourself and go for it" you said pushing Sarah onto one of the poles , " I really don't think I can". " Stop being a baby and I'll join you" you said heading to the remaking pole , you then began the tedious act of helping Sarah complete the dance which went by fast and she was just as good as you infect even better " You see I told you , that you could do it" . " thanks for the help" Sarah said twirling and grinding up on the pole.

" Hey I have and idea!" You said " What's the idea y/n!?" , " how about you and I put together a little show in the main room?" You suggested . " That would be great!" Sarah said and you both headed into the main room and found an area for you and Sarah to begin. " Ready?" You asked grabbing onto the pole " Ready!" Sarah said grabbing on to another you and her first began twirling and at first not many men came but once you both began going down with both your asses shaking in the process a bunch more men came and overall you both made over 3 k but that didn't matter you made a new friend and Sarah happily agreed to that.