54. Yandere Jayden Shiba X Reader lemon

Hey author Chan here I guess this is my 3rd or 4th story about Jayden and I honestly can help it he's so cute 😍😍😍 and he's such a versatile character , to my dear readers please help author Chan get the help she needs over her obsession with Jayden. P.S enjoy the chapter!

It was an exceptionally quiet day everyone else including master ji went to the beach  except for Jayden who you guessed might of went some where to train or relax or so you thought , with all the rangers out  celebrating another victorious win against Master Xandred and nighlocks you not really being much of the party scene decided to stay in completely unaware a certain figure was watching you. You turned to your room on the left hoping to finish the book you were meaning to finish ages ago, As you made your way to the room a hand suddenly pulled you back you nearly screamed only to realize the hand was Jayden. " Jayden what are you doing here!?" You yelled in surprise , " well I live here and I didn't know what to do to day" Jayden said with a small chuckle . " it's not funny and you nearly gave me a heart attack also I was going to finish my book if you would excuse me" you said walking past him " well Y/n  can we talk first?" Jayden said grabbing your hand , you felt heat rise up to your cheeks an quickly pulled your hand away. " Um sure Jayden what do you want to talk about?" You said opening the door of your room gesturing him in  , once inside Jayden closed the door locking it in the process and grabbed his morphed creating a sealing symbol.

You began to puzzle about by he was locking everything was what he want to talk about so secretive that he needed to seal the door especially with such a powerful sealing symbol " So Jayden what did you need to talk about which made it necessary to seal the door? " . Jayden  didn't respond he just began to walk towards you which at the moment you happened to be sitting on your bed " Um hello earth to Jayden!? , hello is anybody home??" You said , but still Jayden was silent and a very uncomfortable aura had began to fill the room . " J-Jayden your beginning to scare me could you please speak!?" You asked your voice trembling in the process . Jayden looked up at you he had a friendly smile but his eyes said different " Y/n I sealed the door so that you wouldn't get away while we have our fun" he said , with a toothy grin as his hand ran up your leg his eyes glowed a dangerous red in the process.  " H-Have our f-fun!?" You whimpered at his touch " Yes have our fun" he said and this time he drew back his hand and struck you as hard as he could , shock set into you at first as you couldn't believe your friend your loyal loving friend has slapped you then a wave of throbbing pain to remind you that you were indeed slapped .

Jayden noticing your shocked state took the opportunity to latch his lips onto yours shoving his tongue down your  throat in the process , You  tried to fight back trying to push him off such as kicking with your legs and trying to scratch and claw at him. But to no avail he was bigger and a lot stronger than you and didn't help that he had pushed his body onto yours and using one hand to grasp your hair  Incase you tried to bight his tongue and the other to pin your hands at the top of your head . You mentally and internally gagged and screamed as you tried to wiggle and squirm hoping for him to eventually get tired and get off  , but this was quite futile and his grip on you was tighter than Antonio's claw Zord. After a bit of forcing his lips onto  you he parted away leaving behind a string of saliva connecting both of your  lips  as his lungs screamed for air , yet still holding onto your hair just Incase you had any tricks up your sleeve ." Jayden! Please stop I beg of you please stop" you pleaded  Jayden gave a closed eye smile , " why do we need to stop our fun y/n?" He said . You looked at him he was gone the kind hearted dirty blonde leader was gone now replaced with a shell covering a full blown lust psychopath, you soon were snapped out of your thoughts when he took the hand holding onto your hair to rip off your top along with your bra.

A pair of tears slid down the corners of your eyes and he flicked them away you closed your eyes as he ripped off your skirt too , in the end leaving you in just your underwear " please don't do this , please don't do this" you said in a small voice yet fell onto deaf ears.  He then placed his lips not your neck gently kissing and sucking on it though gentle at first it became rougher and bit painful , as his teeth either grazed the soft skin on your neck or bit down on it . You had guessed giving you hickies was to show a gentle part of him and maybe give you a bit of pleasure but it didn't , it showed you how twisted and wicked he is that a gentle act that is between 2 people who love each other could be broken and destroyed .  Moving off your neck he went on to your breast to grab  one of your soft mounds and latch  his lips onto one of the buds licking and sucking on it as he twisted and massaged the other one. As you laid there defeated and clearly helpless you couldn't help but notice a growing bulge under his pants and began to worry " no he would dare he just wouldn't , he would dare take the only remaining self pride and honor I have" you thought as you felt a a lump in your throat. After abusing your breast he finally rose up from other your body he began to strip , you then took the opportunity to roll over and  to run to the door.

You grabbed the handle and shook it vigorously, you pounded , and kicked at it with hot tears streaming down your face " Why wont this stupid door open , why won't it open"  you cried , Jayden on the other hand chuckled as he unbuckled his pants. " Mike , Mia , Emily , Kevin , Antonio , Master Ji please anybody if you are out there please help me!" You screamed , " please please !" You said sinking into the ground Jayden then approached you dropping his pants to the ground. You began to crawl away you were going to do anything to keep him from getting the thing between your legs , but Jayden quickly thwarted it and dragged you back. " No please stop , don't please I beg not there" you pleaded as he pulled you over and ripped off your underwear exposing your soft core , He stuck one finger in causing you  to coil in pain but he still continued adding more fingers first 2 then 3. A huge surge of pain waved over you and heavy fat tears I stream down your face you took your hands a slapped , scratched , hit him but he seemed unaffected by it as if pain didn't matter , It continued for 2 minutes before he pulled them out and licked and sucked on his fingers trying to get every last bit of your juices out " Delicious better than Antonio's cooking" he said as some of your juices rolled down his chin but quickly wiped it up .

Yours eyes were now blood shot red and you didn't care anymore it was hopeless at this point you were tired of fighting both mentally and physically , he noticed and gave you a small smile " you'll look back on this one day and remember how good this feels" he whispered as he spread out your legs. You took in a deep breathe and not waisting a second he plunged his member deep into your virgin core , you then let  out a blood curdling scream of pain. It felt like someone had  taken a large sword and had sliced you in half but to Jayden your screams were better than Mia and Antonio's singing , he pulled out and rammed back in  he continued his thrust sometimes going faster or slower and sometimes in different positions. It didn't matter if he went slow or fast with every new thrust the pain was greater than the one before and he didn't care , you could push him off or claw at him or do anything you were basically helpless.

You prayed in your mind that master Ji or the others would come bursting in the door kicking or pushing him off of you , but you knew deep down it would never happen and pulled he kept going for an hour or so as You laid there helpless and in pain. After almost an hour his thrust got slower and he groaned and slumped his body onto yours, you had guessed that he was tired , tired of defiling you .Within a couple moments he muttered under his breathe and buried his face in the crook of your neck and released filling every crevice not waisting a single drop you felt your breath hitch as he did this . He left his cock inside for a couple minutes before pulling out revealing his cum , your blood , and your juices. As much as you wanted to slap him you didn't have the energy to do so you were beyond exhausted , all you wanted to do was to rest your eyes and never wake up but before you could do that he kissed your bruised lips and whispered " mine" you then allowed sleep to consume you .