96. Jason Scott X Tommy's Sister Reader Lemon ( Christmas Special ☃️🎁🌲❄️

Hi readers the next chapter will be the Christmas chapters for this year alongside any stores I feel should get in before the year ends. It was hard finishing up stories with school and home life plus the untimely passing of Jason David Frank. But alas good vibes and remembering the great moments of 2022 are the focus for the last couple of weeks. This chapter is a lemon with Jason though it does take a more sadistic and harsher side of Jason. I struggled to find a character that could take this lemon but Honestly, I haven't done Jason in a while and I think this is another take on his usually kind and laid-back demeanor. Okay, enough ranting hopefully you enjoy this chapter my lovely readers.

Oh the adventures of skipping Christmas get together at Earnie's, is what you and Jason decide to do. You had been a bit worried as you were afraid that your brother Tommy would worry about your whereabouts but Jason had assured him he had you covered he said with a sly look. Jason for the most part was cordial with Tommy, despite their rocky beginnings plus the obvious rivalry they had. Respect was at the forefront of their relationship, which meant not crossing boundaries that shouldn't be crossed such as sleeping with his sister on Christmas Eve.

There would be hell to pay after but for now, this was such a tantalizing opportunity not to be wasted. The moral aspects of this were wrong which he and you both knew but in the meantime, you didn't care, you had ended up on Santa's naughty list and thus had to be punished is what Jason whispered to you as he buried his lips into the crook of your neck gently kissing and sucking down the length of it. As you savored the sensual pleasure he was giving you, he took that to gently slip down your mini skirt past your tights and lacy thong to begin rubbing on your pearl.  Light moans exited your lips as you nimbly began to slip off your skirt, tights, and underwear as his movements quickened. As a result, you were nude from the lower torso.

His movements were beginning to weaken you which he reciprocated and began to move fast. his nimble fingers spread past your thigh and onto your entrance. With one digit he was able to slip past your folds and insert one inside. The feeling was unfamiliar at first with your walls responding by clamping down on it. " You tight ass shit " he breathed out as he began to pump his digit in and out.

Taking the time push them in and out as
You gave satisfied whimpers, as you did his pink and wet muscle bent down to lap some of your folds while one hand kept your legs pried open .his movements got rougher and rougher, and before long he pulled back away leaving you soaking wet. With clear sticky fluid coating his digit and tongue which he happily slurped up.

After he took in a Deep breath and looked towards you once again, you gently nodded and he replied with one as well. He slipped off your top and soon made his way toward your red recliner. There he unbuckled his pants. He began to slowly take off in an attempt to tease you before you snatched it and began fiddling with it making him chuckle at your eagerness to be dick down. Once the latch of the metal object had fallen his pants had dropped as well leaving him in his garments only which he soon dropped.

Yanking out his now-hardened cock. Teasingly you played with it a bit by running your hands up and down the shaft and even pinching the balls.
He was in awe at you the shy and innocent y/n he had fallen in love with was playing with him like this, his mouth curled into a pleasured smile as you began to place the tip of his cock in your mouth. Your soft lips latched onto it at first but as you began to slide the rest down your throat you realized how massive his cock was.

"Fuck, you look so good doing that" Jason groaned as you glanced up at him from where you were sitting comfortably between his thighs. His large cock laid slipped inside your mouth stretching your oral cavity. He took this opportunity to run his fingers through your hair gingerly as lustful eyes stared down at you with a mischievous grin playing on his lips.