72. Jack Landors x Teacher Reader Lemon!

This is going to be the third installment of the SPD academy lemons ( check the Principle sky one and the bridge one ) instead of being a student with the other two you're going to be a teacher Enjoy!

" shit! Why didn't I check to make sure my phone was charging" you quietly mumbled to yourself as you briskly walked the hallway of your new school, you were the new art teacher at Space Patrol Delta Academy and your first day did not go so well as your phone didn't charge throughout the night so it couldn't set up your usual morning alarm to wake you up in time. But that didn't matter, getting to your class and finishing the day was all on your mind you said making a turn left to the art room. Once there you could already hear the rowdy voices of students, the throwing of several objects, and the typing of several fingers onto some screens.

Taking a deep breath you soon grabbed the handle of the door " just calm down y/n it's only the first day by tomorrow all your worries will be down the drain" you said opening the turning the handle letting you inside. Once you did you heard a loud " Take this Sky!" and were met with a whiteboard eraser barely missing your face by a couple of inches, everyone in the room froze and the class went silent. " So much for a first day," you awkwardly chuckled making your way to your desk. "Well anyway I'll excuse whoever threw that, I'm Ms. L/n," you said jotting your name on the blackboard. the murmur among the class began as you jotted down your name " She must be new cuz no teacher would've been late or laughed off getting an eraser chucked at her" a girl in pink whispered to her friend a girl in yellow " yeah she is, she looks nice I wonder why she would choose SPD academy", said the girl in yellow. " well whoever she is she's fine ass hell" a boy in red pipped up " no kidding you see those twins on top of her chest" a boy in green replied, " forget the tits did you see that ass!?" A boy in blue chimed in.

Once you were done jotting your name on the chalkboard the murmur and talk ended once you turned around facing the class, bit of anxiety waved over you as your eyes scanned the room feeling very judgmental on you. But after clearing your throat and a few shakey breathes you spoke up " We'll you've learned my name and I hope this year we can really make art interesting at SPD, but first I would like for everyone in the room to introduce themselves as I want to get to know you and I'm sure everyone here wants to get to know you" you said. Time went by as your students introduced themselves, most introductions were short and small with most stating their names, age, and favorite activities while others were a bit colorful in a sense like a girl in pink Sydney ( Syd) Drew who when on a tangent on shopping trips, her friend yellow Z who was actually chill and could see doing a punk graffiti style, Bridge Carson in the boy in green who did a handstand then told you some comment about a bearcat ass smelling like popcorn ( The class erupted into laughter with you stifling a bit of laugh), Schuyler " Sky" a boy in blue who seemed a bit stuck up and but honestly nice.

But the last one who left the biggest mark on you was the boy in red Jack Landors. Asking him to introduce himself may have been not such a good idea, at first it started off as normal with favorite activities and name but his eyes never left your body and you could see him occasionally licking his lips. These little actions caused heat to rise to your face "he's just a student, I'm sure it's nothing but a schoolyard crush" you reassured yourself. Once he was done you expected him to take a seat which he did before dramatically standing up again, earning some snickers from those around " Um Mrs.L/n was it?" He piped up, " Ms.L/n, Jack, and you need something?!" You asked a bit confused " Oh Ms and not Mrs!? well it looks like I won't be having any trouble with your husband," he said and the class went wild. " Very funny Jack now is that all you have to say?" you awkwardly  said " Um yeah
And can you go on a date with me and you didn't tell us about you?" He said earning another round of laughter from the class.