80. Ranger Prefences: When They Get Excited Part 2

This part has Samurai, ninja steel, mega force, and wild force characters, enjoy! 😉

Kevin ( Samurai): you decided to spend the day with Kevin by heading to his old swimming pool when he used to be a champion swimmer. You decided to pop the idea as you noticed how much Kevin missed his old life and to finally get rid of his home sickness.

When you both reached there you were taken back from the strong smell of chlorine but to Kevin it was nostalgic " I think the fumes fried your brain if you think it's amazing" you said snickering to Kevin who gave you a playful frown. Walking around the pool, you suddenly had the idea to ask Kevin to go in for a swim just like old times, " Um I'm not sure Y/n we don't even have goggles or swim clothes" he said. " I spoke to the owners before we came and they do have some so pretty please with chocolate sprinkles on top," you said batting your eyelashes and Kevin sighed in agreement.

Pulling him to the changing quarters you threw Kevin his swimming garments and you headed off into a changing room to change. While changing Kevin couldn't help grin at the idea of hanging out with you, how kind you were to cheer him up
By organizing a swim. He couldn't have asked for a better friend that's for sure. Once you both were done you stepped out yelling " Ta-da" and Kevin surprisingly was blown away.

Kevin never really paid attention to girls or their bodies as he had swimming practice or ranger duties but being this close to and gazing at how nicely the suit hugged your body was doing something to him. Something he rather would like to keep in the wraps, you on the other hand didn't notice and soon dragged him back out to the pool.

The day more or less was a bit awkward as Kevin melted into putty anytime he came into contact with you, your body was doing too much for him. You couldn't understand why he was being so jumpy and took as he was just overwhelmed with enjoying an aspect of his old life. At the end of the day, you had fun and though he also had fun, Kevin on the other hand was glad to be out of that situation but every time he did look at you too long a flashback of you in the suit happened to appear in his mind, talk about awkward since you both lived together.

Jake Holling: You and Jake decided to spend the day on playing soccer, it was honestly his idea and you went along with it simply because you were bored and Emma and Gia had plans. You never really hung out with Jake as you thought he was a bit of an airhead and kind of reckless but when you were bored you were up for anything.

Jake on the other hand had been waiting for a day he could get to hang out with you as he may or may not have had a tiny humongous crush on you and what better way to express his love for you by kicking a ball around a dirty field. " I hope you know the rules of soccer y/n, no picking up the ball," he said with a bit of a chuckle. " I think I know the difference between basketball and soccer," you said stealing the ball from him.

" Hey!" He yelled running after you to grab the ball, although soccer wasn't something you did very much or at all you were surprised how easy it was and sort of fun it was too " maybe I should play more often" you thought yourself heading toward the goal. Once you were ready you positioned the ball the kick when Jake suddenly cut you off " Hey that wasn't fair I had a perfect shot!" You yelled chasing after him. " Too bad y/n you got to be quicker than that!" He replied.

You growled a bit before heading toward him, this time you ran as of your life depended on it, and as you were moving in you found yourself realizing you couldn't stop in time to not slam into him. " Damn it I need to slow down before a crash!" You thought to yourself running through the slightly damp head but it was too late, you slipped through a very wet area of the field and soon slammed into Jake knocking both you and him down.

" Ow!" You groaned as you rubbed your head, " Y/n it wasn't that serious" Jake said rubbing his now sore neck, " It was an accident" you said rubbing your head. As you were tending to your head, Jake suddenly realized the position you both were in, you were literally straddling on his lap. Both of your neither regions resting on top of each other, Jake's face began to turn light pink as a small burning feeling began to grow in his crotch.