20. Tyler Navarro x reader

Tyler Navarro was the son of James Navarro who happened to be your dad (Rusty's) best friend. You guy's met when your dads decided to take both of you on a little excavation trip as a way for you two to meet. When you began to excavate the rocky terrain you and Tyler were given you did your best to keep your distance as you were really shy and didn't really know how approach new people. It was fairly quiet until Tyler had looked up and noticed your necklace. " wow that's a really cool tyrannosaurus necklace you got there , could I see it" , you hesitated a little then you unclutched your hands from the necklace. From that day forward you and Tyler were known as the tyrannosaurus duo and maybe a little bit more.
Time skip 2 years later ; You both clenched each other's hand tightly as if afraid one would disappear as you said goodbye to your fathers. " Y/N let's promise we'll always be together even though are dads aren't here" Tyler said. " I promise" you said as you linked pinkies as you watched your dads disappear into the forest, this was the last time you would see your fathers until 10 years later.

Time skip 10 years later: 10 years past by pretty fast , you and Tyler haven't spoken since that day you made your promise due to the fact both your fathers never reaturned and Tyler and you kind of faded after that. But you still kept your promise and decided to go and visit Tyler. " it's been far too long Tyler , I hope you still remember me" , you said as you clutched the T. rex figure on your neck. Before going to see Tyler you decide to stop at the Dino museum cafe just for a quick bite before going to search around amber beach. When you reached the cafe you sat down and began to read the menu when you were suddenly tapped. " Have you figured out what you would like ma'm " the figure said , " yes I would like th-" and with that you froze at the figure and so did the figure. " y-y/n is that really you?", the figure said , " it's been far too long Tyler" you said clutching your necklace. Tyler looked down at your necklace , a chuckle left his lips " it's that T. rex which you've had since we were little" , you chuckled slightly " yea kind of always kept it as reminder of us " you said blushing slightly. " well ho-" Tyler didn't get to finish his sentence as a black haired girl in pink rushed towards him and yelled " Tyler we have to go!" , and with that he quickly ran out but promising to be back to catch up. " same old Tyler" you said a sigh left your lips.  About an hour later Tyler had reaturned and with that introduced his friends . Chase a flirty skater who wouldn't stop flirting with you , Koda a strange and very buff guy who you felt was like a really cute bull dog, Riley a nerdy genius , Kendall a total genius, sir Ivan who acted like a knight in shine armor , the up tight stuck up prince prince Philip the 3rd and last of all Camille. You didn't like Camille at all she had a very fake vibe and eyed you pretty funny. But you were like " hoes always be hating".

Time skip 3 months. 3 months had passed and you had finally adjusted to your life at Amber beach also around that time you noticed Tyler and his friends were always disappearing, and the power rangers would always appear right after they leave. You decide to test your theory out and follow them one day and to your amazement you were right. You decide you were going to confront them about but first you wanted to look good doing it . So you sat on a stool donned in a very short black skirt ,  a white  and black striped crop top , black doc martens, and a leather jacket with your hair straight flat and matte black lipstick. You waited for their arrival and when you showed up you were filing your nails. " Wow that was awesome Tyler the way you knocked out that monster it was unbel-" and with that sentence Riley stopped dead in his tracks at your figure. The rest of the boys had done the same when they say you , with Camille looking bluntly jealous and Kendall extremely confused . " hmm cat got your tounge Riley boo boo " you said seductively. " well let me put this my way Tyler we've known each other for a long time and I can't believe you weren't going to tell me you and your friends were power rangers" . After a few moments Tyler stopped staring a spoke up " I didn't tell you because it would be too dangerous as our enemies could use you to get to us , not because we didn't trust you." , you chuckled slightly " I understand your reasons but still you could of trusted me" , you said slightly pissed . " you're right y/n and to make it up how about I buy you cake", he said rubbing his neck sheepishly. " Yay let's go!" . And with that you grabbed his arm and sprinted out of the door. When you left things went back to normal well almost . " wow y/n looked like a bad to the bone skater chick" chase said , " yeah y/n looked just so wow" Riley piped in blushing a little . Camille on the other hand still bluntly jealous spoke " well I thought the skirt was a bit too short if you ask me" , " well no one is asking" Ivan and Koda shot back at her. She just turned and scoffed , meanwhile you and Tyler were walking towards his house with the cake You bought. " Tyler I didn't know you moved" you said as you looked at the unfamiliar area , " still the observant y/n I love and know" Tyler chuckled. You blushed and tucked a piece of hair over your ear , " now y/n I hope what I am about to say doesn't werid you out , but I'll have to say I'm in love with you" , you froze in your tracks , not uttering a word. " I guess it did werid you out and now you think I'm the most disgusting creature on this ear-" , your lips collided before he could finish his sentence. " hey Tyler I love you too and a little advice don't talk to much when Your confessing" you said pulling away. Tyler wrapped his arm around your waist " ok and since your my girlfriend here's a little advice don't wear short skirts and makeup around other people it should only be around me" , he said as bit your ear. You moaned a little at his touch, and he must of noticed too Because he pulled you into his house. "And let's just say the cake you had bought wasn't as sweet as you according to Tyler, if you know what that means 😏"

Time skip  4 weeks later. Since you and Tyler had began dating Camille was even more snarky than ever maybe because you snatched her man , you also noticed many changes to your body. First you threw up every morning, you would snap at people then cry, then be happy , you had strange food cravings , and you couldn't stand certain smells. Deciding on enough you went to talk to Kendall. " so what's wrong with me ken , maybe it's some type of disease or sickness" you said worried, " Y/N I can assure you your not sick but these symptoms do indicate something I've heard of before" Kendall said . " what is it?" you asked impatient , " pregnancy"  Kendall said bluntly. Of course you forgot to tell Tyler to use protection you muttered under your breathe , " you know y/n pregnancys are caused by unprotected se-" you interrupted Kendall's sentence by sprinting out the door. " gotta find Tyler we maybe parents, I hope he doesn't leave me" you said running towards the Dino cafe. When you reached the cafe you stood in horror; Tyler and Camille kissing. You watched as the lock lips tears sprang from your eyes , you wanted to scream and slap hi, but all you could do was run.

Tyler on the other hand pushed Camille off when he heard someone run " y/n oh no she saw me" he thought, Camille on the other hand wasn't pleased " hey why did you push me off it was getting really hot" , she whined . " Camille why would you do that , I told you before I don't love you I love y/n and only y/n now she must think I've cheated on her" he yelled . Camille backed away slowly " I don't get why you love that little hoe she's pregnant and she wants you to trap you with it , what if it's not yours and it's Koda, or chase or even Philip she's a whore" , and with that sentence a slap echoed in the cafe. " Never talk about my y/n ever like that you jealous slut" Tyler said trying his best not to strike Camille again. You sat at home on a full sob glancing at the positive pregnancy test "j-just great i-i'm pregnant with that c-cheater's baby" you said in a sob, " well t-to bad he's never going to s-see this baby I don't want my child around bad influences , it's f-fine I can raise my child all by myself" You said confidently. A few minutes later you heard the door bell ring. " maybe it's Kendall or even Riley" you said as you opened the door. There standing in the flesh was a sweaty Tyler, " y/n I need to expl-" you didn't let him finish his sentence before slamming the door on his face only he caught the door with his foot before it closed. You in an annoyed voice bitterly said " why are you here don't you need to be making babies with that bitter hoe" you asked , " no I'd don't I want to be making babies with a bitter hoe I want to be making babies with the most dinoriffic girl on amber beach" Tyler proclaimed. You blushed at his speech " same old geeky Tyler" you thought but quickly snapped back to your pissed mood. " that's really sweet ty but that's not going to change what you did, I can't believe you would kiss Camille I thought you loved me" by now you were in a full sob. " y/n I do love you y/n and I didn't want to kiss Camille she just started kissing me then I pushed her off" he said. " well how do I know you didn't like it?" You questioned him , " because of this" he said. " because of wha-" you didn't finish when Tyler had locked lips with you. You were taken back but pressed your lips onto him savoring every moment, you both were like this for a while until you pulled back after your lungs screamed for air. " I love you y/n and I would never hurt ecspecially with a hoe like Camille" he said lovingly, " I know Tyler and I love you too" you said embracing him. " and I love you too my little ranger" Tyler said placing a hand on your flat tummy.

Epilogue: you and Tyler got married right after your son Alex was born , your fathers also reaturned and on to have a girl named Vanessa and a boy named James.