19. Nick russell x reader lemon

This was wrong  just pure wrong , how could you do this to Maddie? She's been your best friend since you were like 10. How could you betray her like this? Over some new guy you've known for like a couple of months. Years of friendship growing down the drain you thought as you sat making out with nick. It wasn't your fault it just kind of happened, Maddie was out and she asked you to keep nick company for a couple of hours . By keeping company she meant watching a movie or playing board games not making out on her couch with her man.

Either way you push that thought deep inside you and continued to toungue wrestle nick for dominance. You were close until he bit your tounge making you yelp in surprise giving him an advantage to shove his tounge down your throat. You moaned in his mouth  a little, savoring the sweet taste of him. " Nick" you breathed out. Nick on the other hand was getting more and more unpatient and began to skillfully slide his hands under your shirt. You giggled at how he struggled to unclasp the garment off your cleavge but after a couple of tries the bra came off spring out your breast. Nick gently placed you on his lap as he grabbed one of your soft mounds , and with that he placed a bud into his mouth sucking and nipping at it. You moaned and groaned at his rough treatment of your buds, nick was getting more and more turned on and so did his little friend.

After his rough treatment of your breast he began to strip off the remains garment of your self which were your jeans and shoes. You were now only in your panties. " let's have some fun" he smirked ." no fair how come I'm stripped down and your still in your clothes " you stopped him from coming on top of you . He shrugged his shoulders and began to strip himself until he was in his boxers, you couldn't help but stare at his rock hard abs " like what you see y/n" he whispered seductively into your ear. " please I've seen better" you scoffed. Nick's smile turned into a frown before turning into a seductive smirk " well I'll show u better" , and with that he pulled off his boxers where his cock stood proud and tall you gulped " it's so big, will it fit or tear me into two?" You shook nervously. A chuckle left his lips at you overwhelmed expression, " don't worry we'll get to the fun part soon enough but first let's try something new". Nick began to massage his hard cock with each stroke he moaned a little , and with the last a sticky , milky, fluid escaped onto the floor.
" now you try but with that beautiful mouth of yours", he Said ushering you. You got down on your knees and began to circle your tounge around the tip. " nggh y/n" nick moaned. Deciding to continue to tease him more you allowed your teeth to lightly graze the tip, nick's breathe hitched and grabbed your hair but not to tight. " stop teasing me y/n " he said as he pushed your head onto his cock , you choking slightly. You moved your head up and down , bobbing it back and forth until nick's moans reached a climax " fuck , y/n". Soon a sea of cum filled your throat and you swallowed the bitter salty liquid in one gulp. " not bad for a first time " nick breathed out.

" now it's your turn he said as he grabbed your legs placing them on his shoulder. He then placed his pink wet muscle into your fold licking and Turing onto your clit " ahhh nick , faster please " you moaned. Your command was granted and nick continued faster until you felt a knot in stomach then a flow of your juices. " delicious" nick said as he lapped up your juices, you turned away in embarrassment. After your turn nick's cock still stood proudly and strong you looked at him and nodded. "Are you sure y/n because it's going to hurt and you might get pregnant" , he asked before he positioned his cock infront of your already wet pussy. You quickly nodded " yes I'm sure and at least I'll be having your baby" and with that he slid into you.

You squealed a little from the pain , tears flowing down Your cheeks. Nick wiped away the tears and whispered sweet nothings into your ear as he began to move. The pain began to subsided and a new wave of pleasure over took you, with each thrust you moaned " faster , please faster" as nick began to ram into you . Soon the only sounds coming from the room were the sounds of moans and skin slapping. After a while you switched positions sometimes him on top, you riding him , or him thrusting inside you with one leg over his shoulders it didn't matter which position he thrusted with each minute the pleasure kept on coming. A loud groan exited his lips and you knew it was time to release , a knot had already formed in your stomach and you released it with your juices flowing onto his cock. Nick on the other hand shot his warm seed deep into your womb filling every crevice of the milky fluid as your eyes glazed over. He left it in there a good 5 minutes before pulling out. Too tired to look back you drifted off to slumber.

Hope you enjoyed my trashy excuse for a lemon 🙂